Skip to main content
2ThineOwnZelphBeTrue u/2ThineOwnZelphBeTrue avatar

2ThineOwnZelphBeTrue

u/2ThineOwnZelphBeTrue

Feed options
Hot
New
Top
View
Card
Compact

Rhinorrhea
r/videos
Rhinorrhea

Rhinorrhea
r/parody
Rhinorrhea


Rhinorrhea
r/humor
Rhinorrhea

Rhinorrhea
r/comedy
Rhinorrhea


Susan’s husband moonlighting as the Yankees closer yo. Put on some weight tho. Hardly recognize him with that beard.
r/exmormon
Susan’s husband moonlighting as the Yankees closer yo. Put on some weight tho. Hardly recognize him with that beard.
r/exmormon - Susan’s husband moonlighting as the Yankees closer yo. Put on some weight tho. Hardly recognize him with that beard.

“I guess my brain still believes I have to earn love by chasing people who withhold it. Like if I finally convince someone distant and disinterested to love me, it’ll undo all of that.”

Oof. This hits hard. And all the therapy and growth and self-awareness and grieving and courage doesn’t seem to fix it. But you know what WOULD fix it?

If the girl I loved. . . loved me back.

Boom. Problem solved. I do love myself. Got a lot to offer. I have ridiculously high standards for emotional and physical attraction. Just some requited love, Universe. That’s all I’m looking for here.