Unset ALT_COMPILER_PATH.
This is Linux right?
-kto
On Dec 10, 2010, at 12:08 AM, Per Bothner wrote:
> On 12/09/2010 11:49 PM, Vikram Aroskar wrote:
>> hi Per,
>>>> the best to work around this is to copy the bundles into a local
>> directory and make a variable ALT_DROPS_DIR to point to it in your
>> build script or netbeans whatever you use to build.
>> no fix is necessary.
>> Right - that's what I referred to when I wrote:
> I seem to have finally figured out the correct incantation of:
> bundles to download; the place to put them; and the command-line flag
> to tell make/ant where to find them
> and:
> The build chugging along now, having gotten through jaxp and jaxws
> with no patches or problems.
>> But it's better to offer more help than needed rather than less!
> I may ask for more help soon ... the hotspot build is failing :-(
> --
> --Per Bothner
>per.bothner at oracle.comper at bothner.comhttp://per.bothner.com/