On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 5:13 PM, Christophe Bal <projetmbc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello.
>> I'm a french teacher and I would like to use Python with young child but
> I've a big problem. All the keyword are in english. So I would like to know
> if there is a way to hack the AST tools such as to use french keywords and
> then translate a list of french keywords to their english regular version.
>> Where should I start ? My idea is not to build a new language but simply
> translate words using an hacked version of the AST tools.
>> Hoping to be clear and I do not pollute the message in this list.
>
I did this in 2006 for Hebrew - we had Hebrew Python dialect, with
Hebrew turtle module and interactive shell.
You can try to reuse this:
https://github.com/nirs/hpy
Nir
>>> *Christophe BAL*
> *Enseignant de mathématiques en Lycée **et développeur Python amateur*
> *---*
> *French math teacher in a "Lycée" **and **Python **amateur developer*
>> _______________________________________________
> Python-Dev mailing list
>Python-Dev at python.org>https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-dev> Unsubscribe:
>https://mail.python.org/mailman/options/python-dev/nirsof%40gmail.com>>-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/attachments/20151111/7a1ffd81/attachment.html>