On 03/28, Eric Snow wrote:
>> On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 11:30 AM, Oleg Nesterov <oleg at redhat.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Let me first clarify, I do not claim this is a bug, I am trying to learn
> > python and now I trying to understand yield-from.
>> Given that you haven't gotten a response here,
and this looks a bit strange. My question is simple, the implementation looks
clear and straightforward, I am a bit surprised none of cpython devs bothered
to reply.
> you may want to take
> this over to the core-mentorship at python.org list.
Well, I'm afraid to contact this closed and not-for-mortals list, not sure
this very basic question should go there ;) perhaps you are already a member,
feel free to forward.
I downloaded micropython and it doesn't propagate .close() in this case. but
it seem to differ very much from cpython, not sure this matters at all.
Thanks,
Oleg.