Vampires Suck and the next Twilight Spoof for 2012

Photo source: houseofvampires.wordpress.com
I guess this Twilight spoof movie was meant to entertain those people who are not fans of the TWILIGHT Saga. I am not sure how other fans would react (believe it or not, I actually came across some negative feedbacks on the Vampires Suck trailer and my guess is these are from Twilight fans 😀 ) but I myself is a fan and I find these parody films really HILARIOUS. 😀
Let me share with you (below) the trailer of Vampires Suck I found on YouTube 🙂
I haven’t seen the whole movie as I think it was not shown here in my country but with such funny trailer, I know I MUST SEE the entire movie. 😀
And after that, I am going to watch Breaking Wind!
If you haven’t guessed it yet, Breaking Wind is the parody version of Twilight’s Breaking Dawn. 😉
I personally think, with that kind of funny movie poster, a true promise of an EPIC spoof awaits! 😀
Related Articles:
- Breaking Dawn Part 1: The Bonus Scene and Some Still Shots
- Scene Preview: Breaking Dawn – Part 2
- New ‘Twilight’ Movie Has A Whiff of Failure
- Hey! You Smell That? Lionsgate is Breaking Wind at The Twilight Saga!
- Cover art, pics from Twilight spoof Breaking Wind starring Danny Trejo
- Exclusive : Another Twilight spoof on the way
- Another ‘Twilight’ spoof movie on the way?
- Vampires Suck (imdb.com)
- Vampire Movie Mash-Ups – The ‘Twilight’/’True Blood’ Barbie Reenactment Spoo (VIDEO) (trendhunter.com)
- Lionsgate new owner of ‘Twilight’: Future uncertain for vampires (examiner.com)
- Ellen DeGeneres Spoofs The Twilight Saga and Shows Off Her Cameo in Breaking Dawn – Part 1 (dreadcentral.com)
- Which New Movie Will You See This Weekend – Vampires Suck, The Switch, or Piranha 3D? (popsugar.com)
- ‘Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’ Release Date, Spoof Video (ibtimes.com)
Posted on January 15, 2012, in Entertainment and tagged 2012, Bella, Bella Swan, Breaking Dawn, Breaking Wind, Edward, Entertainment, Jacob, Jacob Black, Spoof, Stephenie Meyer, Twilight, Vampires Suck. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.


















Leave a comment
Comments 0