インドネシアの学校崩壊、死者54人に BBC 2025/10/6
Death toll from Indonesia school collapse rises to 54
インドネシア当局によると、学校の倒壊による死者数は54人に上り、救助隊は依然として10人以上の行方不明者の捜索を続けている。
The death toll from the collapse of a school in Indonesia has risen to 54, authorities said, with rescuers still searching for more than a dozen missing people.
先週月曜日、東ジャワ州にあるイスラム寄宿学校アル・コジニー校が建設工事中に倒壊した際、10代の少年を中心に数百人の生徒が礼拝に集まっていた。
Hundreds of students, most of them teenage boys, had gathered for prayers at the Al Khoziny Islamic boarding school in East Java when it collapsed last Monday while undergoing construction.
インドネシア防災庁は、これは今年同国で発生した最悪の災害だと発表した。救助隊は、瓦礫の下に閉じ込められた13人の犠牲者の捜索を本日中に完了させる見込みだ。
Indonesia's disaster mitigation agency says it is the country's deadliest disaster this year. Rescuers are expected to complete their search for 13 victims trapped under the rubble by the end of the day.
捜査当局は依然として倒壊の原因を調査中だ。一部の当局者は、2階建ての建物が崩落したのは基礎が不安定だったためだと述べている。
Investigators are still looking into the cause of the collapse. Some officials said the two-storey building caved in because its foundation was unstable.
「2025年に発生したすべての災害の中で、自然災害であろうとなかろうと、シドアルジョの災害ほど多くの犠牲者は出ていない」と、災害対策庁のブディ・イラワン次官は記者会見で述べた。
"Out of all the disasters in 2025, natural or not, there hasn't been as many dead victims as the ones in Sidoarjo," Budi Irawan, a deputy at the disaster mitigation agency, told a press conference.
犠牲者には、瓦礫の中から救出されたものの、後に病院で死亡した少なくとも2人が含まれている。
The toll includes at least two people who were freed from the debris but later died in hospital.
アル・ホジニーは、インドネシアにある伝統的なイスラム寄宿学校で、プサントレンとして知られている。
[プサントレン:インドネシアにおける寄宿制のイスラーム学校]
Al Khoziny is a traditional Islamic boarding school in Indonesia known as a pesantren.
多くのプサントレン(農民組合)は、厳格な規制や継続的な監視を受けずに非公式に活動しています。アル・コジニーが追加建設の許可を得ていたかどうかは不明です。
Many pesantren operate informally, without strong regulation or consistent monitoring. It is unclear if Al Khoziny had a permit to undertake additional construction.
当局は先週、建物の倒壊により救助隊が活動できる隙間が狭く、捜索救助活動は困難を極めていると述べました。
Search and rescue operations have been challenging because of the way the building had collapsed, leaving only narrow voids for rescuers to maneuver in, authorities said last week.
生存者たちは地元メディアに対し、恐ろしい脱出の様子を語りました。Survivors have spoken of their harrowing escapes to local media.
ムハンマド・リジャルル・コイブさんはデティック・ニュースに対し、最初に「岩が落ちる音」を聞いたと語った。その音は「どんどん大きくなっていった」という。
Muhammad Rijalul Qoib told Detik News he first "heard the sound of falling rocks", which "got louder and louder".
13歳のコイブさんはすぐにドアに向かって走り、何とか逃げ出したものの、屋根から落ちてきた瓦礫に当たって負傷した。
The 13-year-old ran for the door immediately, and while he managed to escape, he was wounded by falling debris from the roof.
いいなと思ったら応援しよう!
よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m