イランがホルムズ海峡に機雷敷設を開始、情報筋が語る CNN 2026/3/11
Iran begins laying mines in Strait of Hormuz, sources say | CNN Politics
米国の情報機関に詳しい2人の関係者によると、イランはホルムズ海峡に機雷敷設を開始した。ホルムズ海峡は世界最大のエネルギー要衝であり、原油全体の約5分の1が流入している。
Iran has begun laying mines in the Strait of Hormuz, the world’s most important energy chokepoint that carries about one-fifth of all crude oil, according to two people familiar with US intelligence reporting on the issue.
情報筋によると、機雷敷設はまだ大規模ではなく、ここ数日で数十基が敷設されたという。しかし、情報筋の1人によると、イランは依然として小型船舶と機雷敷設艇の80~90%以上を保有しているため、同海峡に数百基の機雷を敷設することは可能であるという。
The mining is not extensive yet, with a few dozen having been laid in recent days, the sources said. But Iran still retains upward of 80% to 90% of its small boats and mine layers, one of the sources said, so its forces could feasibly lay hundreds of mines in the waterway.
CNNの報道によると、イランの伝統的な海軍と共にホルムズ海峡を実効支配しているイラン革命防衛隊は、機雷敷設艇、爆発物搭載艇、沿岸配備型ミサイル砲台からなる「包囲網」を展開する能力を有している。
Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, which now effectively controls the strait along with Iran’s traditional navy, has the capability to deploy a “gauntlet” of dispersed mine-laying craft, explosive-laden boats and shore-based missile batteries, CNN has reported.
IRGCは以前、同海峡を通過する船舶は攻撃を受けると警告しており、開戦以来、同海峡は事実上閉鎖されている。CNNは、同海峡の通航に伴うリスクを踏まえ、同海峡の状態を「死の谷」と表現した。
The IRGC previously warned that any ship passing through the strait would be attacked, and the channel has effectively been closed since the start of the war. The state of the strait has been described to CNN as a “death valley” given the risks involved in transiting.
米国当局者は本日、米海軍が同海峡を通過する船舶を護衛していないと述べたが、ドナルド・トランプ大統領は月曜日、護衛を行う選択肢を検討していると述べた。
US officials said today that the US Navy had not escorted any vessels through the strait, though President Donald Trump said Monday that his administration was looking at options to do so.
いいなと思ったら応援しよう!
よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m