見出し画像

ミネアポリス銃乱射事件2件目に対するトランプ大統領と被害者家族の反応で、報道が衝突 Fox News 2026/1/25

Narratives clash after ICE agents kill protester Alex Pretti in Minneapolis | Fox News

アレックス・プレッティの両親は息子が「心優しい人」だったと語る一方、トランプ政権は彼を「国内テロリスト」と呼んだ。
Alex Pretti's parents say their son was a 'kind-hearted soul' while Trump admin called him a 'domestic terrorist'

ミネアポリスで37歳のアレックス・プレッティさんが射殺された事件をめぐっては、ドナルド・トランプ政権が逮捕に暴力的に抵抗したと非難する一方で、家族は彼を「心優しい人」として偲ぶなど、週末にさまざまな説が飛び交った。
Narratives over the Minneapolis shooting of 37-year-old Alex Pretti clashed over the weekend as President Donald Trump's administration accused him of violently resisting arrest, while his family remembered him as a "kind-hearted soul."

米国退役軍人省の集中治療室(ICU)看護師であるプレティさんは、今月ミネアポリスで銃撃され死亡した2人目の被害者です。クリスティ・ノーム国土安全保障長官は、武装していた被害者が逮捕に「激しく抵抗」し、連邦捜査官が「命の危険を感じて」発砲したと述べました。
Pretti, a U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs ICU nurse, is the second person to be shot and killed in Minneapolis this month. Homeland Security Sec. Kristi Noem said the victim, who was armed, "violently resisted" arrest and that the federal agent fired his weapon "fearing for his life."

事件の映像には、プレティさんが殺害される直前に捜査官が彼の武器を奪う様子が映っています。彼は、法執行機関に押された別の抗議者を助けようとした際に、捜査官らと最初の乱闘騒ぎを起こしました。
Footage of the incident shows an agent disarmed Pretti shortly before he was killed. He entered into the initial scuffle with agents as he tried to assist another protester who had been pushed by law enforcement.

連邦裁判所はすぐに、トランプ政権による日曜日の銃撃事件に関連する「証拠の破棄または改ざん」を差し止めました。
A federal judge soon blocked the Trump administration from "destroying or altering evidence" related to the shooting on Sunday.

この判決は、ヘネピン郡検事局と犯罪捜査局が土曜日に、この事件の証拠隠滅を阻止するために訴訟を起こした後に下された。
The ruling came after the Hennepin County Attorney’s Office and the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension filed a lawsuit Saturday to prevent the destruction of evidence in the case.

ミネソタ州連邦地方裁判所に提起されたこの訴訟では、国土安全保障省(DHS)、移民関税執行局(ICE)、税関・国境警備局(CBP)、米国国境警備局、そしてパム・ボンディ司法長官が被告となっている。
The lawsuit, filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota, names DHS, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) and U.S. Border Control, as well as Attorney General Pam Bondi, as defendants.

エリック・トストルド判事は仮差し止め命令を認めるにあたり、連邦職員とその代理人は、ミネアポリス南部の銃撃事件現場から持ち出された、あるいは現在連邦職員が独占的に保管している証拠を隠滅することはできないと判事に記した。州当局は、これらの証拠の閲覧は以前は禁じられていたと主張している。
In granting the temporary injunction, Judge Eric Tostrud wrote that federal officials and those acting on their behalf cannot destroy evidence taken from the scene of the south Minneapolis shooting or now in their exclusive custody, which state authorities say they were previously barred from inspecting.

この命令に関する公聴会は月曜日に予定されている。
A hearing on the order has been scheduled for Monday.

プレティさんの両親、マイケル・プレティさんとスーザン・プレティさんは土曜日、「心が張り裂ける思いだが、同時に非常に怒っている」と述べ、法執行機関が提示した事件の説明を「吐き気がするほどの嘘」だと非難した。
Pretti's parents, Michael and Susan Pretti, said Saturday that they are "heartbroken but also very angry," and condemned the version of events presented by law enforcement as "sickening lies."

「アレックスは心優しい人で、家族や友人、そしてミネアポリス退役軍人病院の集中治療室の看護師として看護したアメリカ退役軍人たちを深く思いやっていました」と、夫妻は綴った。
"Alex was a kindhearted soul who cared deeply for his family and friends and also the American veterans whom he cared for as an ICU nurse at the Minneapolis VA hospital," the couple wrote.

「政権が息子について語った吐き気がするような嘘は、非難されるべき、忌まわしいものです。アレックスは、トランプ大統領の殺人的で卑劣なICE(移民税関捜査局)の暴漢たちに襲われた時、明らかに銃を持っていませんでした。彼は右手に携帯電話を持ち、空いている左手を頭上に掲げ、催涙スプレーを浴びせられながら、ICEに押し倒されたばかりの女性を守ろうとしていました」と彼らは続けた。
"The sickening lies told about our son by the administration are reprehensible and disgusting. Alex is clearly not holding a gun when attacked by Trump’s murdering and cowardly ICE thugs. He has his phone in his right hand and his empty left hand is raised above his head while trying to protect the woman ICE just pushed down all while being pepper sprayed," they continued.

一方、トランプ大統領は、プレティが銃撃当時、武装しており、予備の弾倉を2つ所持していたことを強調した。ホワイトハウスのスティーブン・ミラー副大統領首席補佐官は、政権の他のメンバーよりもさらに踏み込み、プレティを「連邦法執行官を殺害しようとした暗殺未遂犯」と呼び、「国内テロリスト」だと付け加えた。
Meanwhile, Trump highlighted that Pretti was armed and carrying two extra magazines at the time of the shooting. White House deputy chief of staff Stephen Miller went further than other members of the administration, calling Pretti a "would-be assassin" who "tried to murder federal law enforcement," adding that he is a "domestic terrorist."

ミネソタ州のキース・エリソン司法長官は、この銃撃事件について「完全かつ公平で透明性のある捜査」を要求した。
Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison has demanded a "a full, impartial, and transparent investigation" into the shooting.

エリソン氏はプレッティさんの死に対し「深い悲しみと怒り」を抱いていると述べ、ミネソタ州におけるICEの存在を「違法かつ違憲の占拠」だと非難した。
Ellison said he shares "intense grief and anger" over Pretti's death and condemned ICE's presence in Minnesota as an "illegal and unconstitutional occupation."


海外記事の和訳まとめ|世界一の多言語翻訳家を目指して勉強中

いいなと思ったら応援しよう!

世界一の多言語翻訳家を目指して勉強中 よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m