イラン南部の学校にミサイルが命中、少なくとも80人の子供が死亡 The Guardian 2026/2/28
At least 80 children dead as missile reportedly hits school in southern Iran | Iran | The Guardian
イランの親たちは土曜日の朝、子供たちを学校に送り出した直後、慌てて学校の門に戻らなければならなかった。米イスラエル合同攻撃による爆弾が国中に落ち始めたのだ。
Iran’s parents had just dropped their children off for class on Saturday morning when they found themselves racing back to school gates, as bombs began to fall across the country in a joint US-Israel attack.
イラン国営メディアによると、ある小学校に到着した親たちは、壊滅的な被害を目にしたという。イラン南部ミナブにあるシャジャレ・タイエベ女子学校への攻撃で、少なくとも80人の児童が死亡し、さらに数十人の児童が行方不明になっていると、イラン国営通信社IRNAが報じた。
At one elementary school, according to Iran’s state-controlled media, they arrived to find devastation. At least 80 children had been killed in the strike on Shajareh Tayyebeh girls’ school in Minab, southern Iran, the IRNA news agency reported, with dozens more unaccounted for.
ソーシャルメディアで拡散している、空爆直後の様子を捉えたと思われる動画には、焼け落ちた壁から煙が上がり、道路には瓦礫が散乱している。現場には数百人の見物人が集まり、中には明らかに困惑している様子の人もいた。
In one video circulating on social media, purportedly showing the immediate aftermath of the strike, smoke rises from the burnt-out walls, and debris lies spread across the road. Hundreds of onlookers gathered at the site, some in obvious distress.
背後では叫び声が聞こえる。ガーディアン紙は、爆撃に関する報道、死者数、そして動画の出所について、独自に確認することができなかった。
Screams can be heard in the background. The report of the bombing, its death toll and the video’s source could not immediately be independently verified by the Guardian.
ペルシャのファクトチェックサービス「Factnameh」は、この動画と学校敷地内の他の写真を照合し、本物であると結論付けた。ロイター通信も、この映像が学校内で撮影されたものであることを確認済みだと報じている。
Persian factchecking service Factnameh was able to cross-reference the video with other photographs of the school site, and concluded that the video was authentic. Reuters said it had also verified the footage as being from the school.
学校は革命防衛隊の兵舎に隣接しているようだ。死者数が確認されれば、今回の学校爆破事件は、米軍主導の攻撃によるこれまでの攻撃の中で最大の大量死傷事件となる。
The school appears to be adjacent to a Revolutionary Guards barracks. If the death toll is confirmed, the school bombing would be the largest mass casualty event of the US-led attack so far.
イラン全土で、爆撃が続く中、人々は恐怖と希望が入り混じった感情を抱いていると語った。長らく待ち望まれていた攻撃が行われたことに安堵感を表明する人もいれば、政権反対派はそれが政治変革につながるかもしれないという希望を口にした。しかし、これらの感情は、最近の流血事件で既に動揺しているイランに、今回の攻撃がさらなる民間人の犠牲をもたらすのではないかという懸念によって和らげられていた。
Across the country, Iranians said they were feeling a mixture of terror and hope as the bombings continued. Some expressed relief that the long-expected strikes had arrived, and opponents of the regime spoke of hope that they might lead to political change – but both were tempered by fear that the attacks would bring more civilian deaths to a country already reeling from recent bloodshed.
テヘランでは、学校が閉鎖されたため、自宅に避難する人もいれば、渋滞する交通の中を駆け抜けて子供たちを探しに駆けつける人もいた。多くの人が、数週間前から戦争の可能性に備え、水や物資を備蓄してきたという。
In Tehran, some people sheltered in their homes, while others rushed through gridlocked traffic to find their children as schools shut down. Many said they had been preparing for weeks for a possible war, stockpiling water and supplies.
テヘランでパン屋を営むアミール*さん(37歳)は、政府庁舎への空爆があったと聞いて「ほっとした」としながらも、巻き添え被害が出るのではないかと懸念している。「罪のない人々が殺されるのではないかと心配しています」と彼は語った。
Amir*, 37, owner of a bakery in Tehran, said he was “relieved” to hear that strikes appeared to have hit government buildings, but feared there would be collateral damage. “My worry is that innocent people will be killed,” he said.
アミールさんは、イラン政権による最近の全国的な抗議活動弾圧で家族が負傷しており、さらなる流血が起こることを恐れている。「私たちは多くの悲しみに耐えてきました。それでも、アメリカとイスラエルの攻撃によって遺体袋が路上に転がるのを見たくないのです」と彼は語った。
Amir had family members injured in the Iranian regime’s recent crackdown on nationwide protests, and feared there was more bloodshed to come. “We have endured so much grief – despite that, we don’t want to see the body bags on the streets due to US and Israeli strikes,” he said.
これらの攻撃は、イランと米国の外交交渉の最中に発生しました。その約7週間前、テヘランは全国規模の反体制デモを暴力的に鎮圧し、政府軍は非武装の抗議者に発砲しました。
The attacks came in the middle of diplomatic negotiations between Iran and the US, about seven weeks after Tehran violently crushed nationwide anti-regime demonstrations, with government forces opening fire on unarmed protesters
犠牲者の記録を続けている米国に拠点を置く人権活動家通信社(HRANA)によると、抗議デモでの死亡は7,000人以上が確認されており、11,000人以上の死者についてはまだ調査中です。
According to the US-based Human Rights Activist news agency (HRANA), which has been documenting casualties, more than 7,000 people have been confirmed dead in the protests, with more than 11,000 deaths still under investigation.
抗議活動で友人や家族を失った人々の中には、反抗的な態度を示す人もいた。テヘラン在住のIT労働者、モフセンさん(25歳)はこう語った。「(米軍とイスラエル軍の攻撃によって)同胞が殺されるのではないかと恐れていますが、私も何千人もの人たちと同じように、政権に銃撃される友人たちを目撃しました。
Some, who had lost friends or family members in the protests, were defiant: Mohsen, 25, an IT worker in Tehran, said: “We do fear that compatriots will be killed [by the US/Israeli strikes], but I have witnessed friends gunned down by the regime – like thousands of us have.
「これから何が起こるのか、本当に分かりません。でも、政権とその殺戮マシンのおかげで、私たちはすでに戦場がどのようなものかを経験しています。」
“I don’t really know what we are going to witness. But thanks to the regime and its killing machine, we have already seen what a war zone feels like.”
テヘラン大学の学生、モエインさん(21歳)は、爆弾が落ちた時、大学の近くから大きな爆発音が聞こえたと語った。
Moein*, 21, a student at the University of Tehran, said he could hear loud bangs from near the university as the bombs struck.
彼は最近の抗議活動に参加し、弾圧で友人2人を亡くした。彼はこう語った。「私たちは外国の介入に賛成ではありませんでした。愛する人を殺されたくなかったからです。しかし、政権は結局私たちの家族を虐殺しました。アメリカから武器が送られてくると、政権の殺戮装置から送られてくる時よりも、私たちには穏やかな打撃が与えられるのでしょうか?」
He was involved in the recent protests and had two friends killed in the crackdown. He said: “We were not in favour of foreign intervention, because we did not want our loved ones to be killed, but the regime has massacred our families anyway. When weapons come from the US, do they strike us more gently than when they come from the regime’s killing machines?”
モエイン氏は、街は不安を感じていたものの、パニックに陥ってはいないと述べた。「私たちは戦争に備えていたので、必需品は備蓄しています」と彼は言った。「私の知る限り、私たち一般市民のための防空壕はありません。」彼と現場にいる他の人々は、国営メディアに断続的にアクセスできない状態が続いていたと述べたが、これがサイバー攻撃によるものか、ウェブサイトのトラフィック過多によるものかは不明である。
Moein said that while the city felt apprehensive, it had not plunged into panic. “We have been preparing for war so we have stocked up on essentials,” he said. “As far as I know there are no bomb shelters for us ordinary people.” He and others on the ground said they had been intermittently unable to access state media – although it was not clear whether this was due to cyber-attacks or websites being overwhelmed by traffic.
土曜日の朝、アメリカとイスラエルは戦争を開始した。ドナルド・トランプ大統領はイランに対する「大規模な戦闘作戦」を開始すると発表し、イラン国民に立ち上がり「政府を奪取せよ」と呼びかけた。アメリカはここ数週間、この地域に大規模な軍事プレゼンスを構築し、準備を進めていた。
The war was launched by the US and Israel on Saturday morning, with Donald Trump announcing that he was beginning “major combat operations” against Iran, and urging Iranians to rise up and “take over your government”. The US had built up a significant military presence in the region over recent weeks in preparation
「数週間前から攻撃を予想していたので、驚きませんでした」と、テヘラン在住の27歳のメフナズ*さんは語った。午前9時頃、朝食をとっていたところ、大きな爆発音が聞こえた。「大統領府と政府指導者の行政本部の近くに住んでいます」と彼女は言った。最初の一連の攻撃は、最高指導者アヤトラ・アリ・ハメネイ師の執務室と邸宅の近くを襲ったようだ。
“I wasn’t surprised because we were expecting an attack for weeks,” said Mehnaz*, 27, based in Tehran. She was having breakfast when she heard loud explosions about 9am. “We live close to the presidential office and the administrative headquarters of the leader of the government,” she said. The first sets of strikes appeared to hit close to supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei’s offices and compound.
メフナズさんは、特に現政権に反対する人々の間では、複雑な感情が広がっていると述べた。「奇妙な気持ちです」と彼女は言った。「恐怖と政権の終焉への希望が入り混じっています。」
Mehnaz said there were mixed feelings, particularly among opponents of the current government. “It’s a strange feeling,” she said. “Both fear and hope for the end of the regime.”
いいなと思ったら応援しよう!
よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m