見出し画像

トランプ氏、イラン最高指導者(ハメネイ師)が米イスラエル合同攻撃で死亡と発表 BBC 2026/3/1

Iran's leader Ali Khamenei killed in joint US Israeli strikes, Trump says


ドナルド・トランプ米大統領は、イランの最高指導者アヤトラ・アリ・ハメネイ師がアメリカとイスラエルの合同攻撃で死亡したと述べた。
Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, has been killed in a joint American and Israeli strike, US president Donald Trump says.

「歴史上最も邪悪な人物の一人、ハメネイ師が死んだ」とトランプ氏は自身のプラットフォーム「Truth Social」に投稿した。
"Khamenei, one of the most evil people in History, is dead," Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform.

衛星画像には、襲撃後の土曜日早朝、テヘランにあるハメネイ師の邸宅の被害が映っていた。イスラエルの首相は、ハメネイ師が「亡くなった」兆候が強まっていると述べた。その後、イラン国営メディアがハメネイ師の死亡を確認した。
Satellite images showed damage to Khamenei's compound in Tehran earlier on Saturday following the raids, and the Israeli prime minister said there were growing signs he was "gone". Iranian state media later confirmed his death.

イラン全土で数十人が死亡したと報じられている。これに対し、イランは中東全域で攻撃を開始し、米軍基地がある国や米国の同盟国で攻撃が行われたと報じられている。
Dozens of people were reportedly killed across the country. In response, Iran launched attacks throughout the Middle East, with strikes reported in a number of countries with US bases or allied to the US.

トランプ氏はTruth Socialへの投稿で、「これはイラン国民だけでなく、偉大なアメリカ国民全員にとっての正義だ」と述べた。
Writing on Truth Social, Trump said: "This is not only justice for the people of Iran, but for all Great Americans."

「彼(ハメネイ師)は我々の情報機関と高度な追跡システムを回避することができず、イスラエルと緊密に協力していたため、彼自身、そして彼と共に殺害された他の指導者たちには何もできなかった。
"He [Khamenei] was unable to avoid our Intelligence and Highly Sophisticated Tracking Systems and, working closely with Israel, there was not a thing he, or the other leaders that have been killed along with him, could do.

「これはイラン国民が祖国を取り戻すための、唯一にして最大のチャンスだ」とトランプ氏は付け加えた。
"This is the single greatest chance for the Iranian people to take back their Country," Trump added.

「しかしながら、集中的かつ集中的な爆撃は、今週中、あるいは目標達成に必要な限り、中断することなく継続される」と警告した。
"The heavy and pinpoint bombing, however, will continue, uninterrupted throughout the week or, as long as necessary to achieve our objective," he warned.

当初、イラン国営メディアはハメネイ師の死亡を否定し、タスニム通信とメフル通信は、同師が「戦場を指揮し、揺るぎない姿勢を貫いている」と報じた。
Initially, Iranian state media denied Khamenei was dead, with the Tasnim and Mehr news agencies saying he was "steadfast and firm in commanding the field".

しかしその後、涙ながらに演説を行った司会者が、イランは40日間の服喪期間に入ると述べ、死亡を認めた。
But it was later confirmed in an address by a tearful presenter, who said the country would enter 40 days of mourning.

イラン外相は、イスラエルと米国が「全く挑発を受けていない、違法で、正当性のない」戦争を開始したと非難した。
Iran's foreign minister accused Israel and the US of launching a war that was "wholly unprovoked, illegal, and illegitimate".

国連事務総長や、ブラジルから中国に至るまで、多くの世界の指導者も今回の攻撃を非難した。一方、英国、フランス、ドイツの首脳は共同声明を発表し、イランに対し、更なる攻撃を控え、兵器開発計画を放棄するよう求めた。
The UN secretary general and a number of world leaders from Brazil to China have also condemned the attacks, while a joint statement by the leaders of the UK, France and Germany urged Iran to refrain from further strikes and give up its weapons programmes.

国連安全保障理事会は土曜日の夜に会合を開き、今回の攻撃について議論した。
The UN Security Council met to discuss the strikes on Saturday evening.

これらの攻撃は、米国とイランがイランの核活動抑制に向けた合意形成を目指して3回にわたる協議を行った後に発生し、来週には更なる交渉が行われると予想されていた。仲介者は「大きな進展」があり、合意は「手の届くところにある」と示唆した。
They came after the US and Iran held three rounds of talks in attempts to reach a deal to curb Iran's nuclear activities, and further negotiations had been expected next week. Mediators suggested "substantial progress" had been made and a deal was "within reach".

しかし、トランプ大統領は金曜日、協議の進捗状況に「満足していない」と述べ、その後、進展がないと判断したため攻撃を承認したと付け加えた。
But Trump said on Friday he was not "thrilled" with the way the talks were going, later adding that what he saw as the lack of progress led him to give the go-ahead for the strikes.

イスラエルのイスラエル・カッツ国防相は、今回の攻撃を「イスラエル国家に対する脅威を排除するための先制攻撃」と表現したが、なぜ今軍事行動を取る必要があるのか​​については説明しなかった。
Israeli Defence Minister Israel Katz described the attacks as a "pre-emptive strike" to "remove threats against the state of Israel", although he did not explain why there was a need to take military action now.

イスラエル国防軍(IDF)は、約200機の戦闘機が約500の目標を標的とした「イスラエル空軍史上最大規模の軍事飛行」を実施したと発表した。
The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) says approximately 200 fighter jets completed "the largest ever military flyover in the history of the Israeli Air Force", targeting approximately 500 objectives.

爆発音は当初、テヘラン、近郊のカラジ、エスファハーン、中部のコム、そして西部のケルマンシャーで聞こえたと報じられている。その後も数回にわたる攻撃が、国内各地を標的として行われた。
Explosions were reportedly heard initially in Tehran, nearby Karaj, Isfahan and Qom in the centre of the country, and Kermanshah in the west. Several more waves of strikes targeted further locations around the country.

これに先立ち、イスラエルと米国の当局者は、最高指導者の邸宅への攻撃でハメネイ師と5人から10人の指導者が死亡したとみられると発表していたが、イランはハメネイ師の死亡を否定している。
Earlier, Israeli and US officials said they believed Khamenei and five to 10 top leaders had been killed in an attack on the supreme leader's compound, but Iran denied that he was dead.

BBCが入手した衛星画像には、黒焦げになった建物、瓦礫、煙の柱など、敷地内に大きな被害の兆候が見られた。
Satellite imagery obtained by the BBC showed signs of significant damage in the compound, including blackened buildings, debris and a column of smoke.

イラン赤新月社は、この攻撃で少なくとも201人が死亡、747人が負傷したと発表した。犠牲者が民間人か軍人かは明らかにしていない。
Iran's Red Crescent said at least 201 people had been killed and 747 injured in the attacks. They did specify if those killed were civilian or military personnel.

イラン南部ミナブの女子校が攻撃を受け、108人が死亡したと、同郡検察官が発表した。
A girls' school in the southern Iranian town of Minab was hit killing 108 people, according to the county prosecutor.

BBCは、イスラム革命防衛隊(IRGC)基地から約600メートル離れたこの学校で発生した爆発後の映像を確認した。
The BBC has verified clips of the aftermath of the explosion at the school, which is around 600 metres from an Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) base.

テヘランでは、ソーシャルメディアで拡散した動画には、爆発現場付近の人々がパニックに陥り、叫び声や泣き声を背景に逃げ惑う様子が映し出されている。ガソリンを買うために列を作り、街から出ようとする人々で、街はいつもより静まり返っていた。
In Tehran, videos circulating on social media showed people near the blast sites running in panic, with the sounds of screams and crying in the background. Streets were quieter than usual as people queued for petrol and attempted to leave the city.

イランはこれに対し、地域諸国へのミサイル攻撃とドローン攻撃で報じられた。
Iran responded with missile and drone attacks on a number of countries in the region.

ドバイの高級ホテルで爆発が発生したと報じられたほか、バーレーンとカタールの米海軍基地が標的になったと報じられている。
An explosion was reported at a luxury hotel in Dubai, while US naval bases in Bahrain and Qatar were reportedly targeted.

クウェート、イラク、ヨルダンでも攻撃が報告され、イスラエル自身も、テルアビブ地域でのミサイル攻撃で1人が死亡したと発表しました。これは国内で複数回発生しているミサイル攻撃の一つです。
Attacks were also reported in Kuwait, Iraq and Jordan, while Israel itself reported that one person had died in a missile attack in the Tel Aviv area, one of several throughout the country.

イランの通信社タスニムは、これらの攻撃の結果、イラン南部、ペルシャ湾とオマーン湾の間に位置する戦略的に重要なホルムズ海峡が閉鎖されると報じました。世界の石油とガスの約5分の1がこの海峡を通過しています。
Iranian news agency Tasnim said that the strategic Hormuz Strait - located in the south of Iran between the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman - would be closed as a result of the attacks. About one-fifth of the world's oil and gas pass through the strait.



海外記事の和訳まとめ|世界一の多言語翻訳家を目指して勉強中


いいなと思ったら応援しよう!

世界一の多言語翻訳家を目指して勉強中 よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m