米イスラエルによるイラン戦争7日目にテヘランが激しい爆撃を受ける Al Jazeera 2026/3/6
米イスラエルによるイラン戦争7日目、テヘランは激しい爆撃に見舞われた
Tehran hit by heavy bombing on day seven of US-Israel war on Iran
テヘラン駐在のアルジャジーラ特派員は、イラン首都への爆撃はこれまで以上に激しいと述べ、住宅、駐車場、ガソリンスタンドなどの民間施設が標的になっていると述べた。
An Al Jazeera correspondent in Tehran describes the bombardment in Iran’s capital as more intense than previously seen and said civilian sites, including residential buildings, car parks and petrol stations, are among targets.
米イスラエルによるイラン戦争7日目を迎え、テヘランをはじめとするイランの都市は激しい空爆に見舞われている。ピート・ヘグゼス米国防長官は、爆撃が「劇的に激化するだろう」と警告している。
Intense air attacks have pounded Tehran and other Iranian cities on the seventh day of the US-Israeli war on the country, amid warnings from United States Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth that the bombardment was “about to surge dramatically”.
イスラエル軍は金曜日朝、戦争の「新たな段階」として「政権のインフラ」を標的としたテヘランへの新たな一連の攻撃を開始したと発表した。一方、米国はB-2爆撃機がイラン国内に深く埋設された弾道ミサイル発射台に数十発の「貫通型」爆弾を投下したと発表した。
Israel’s military said on Friday morning it had begun a new wave of strikes on Tehran, targeting “regime infrastructure” in a “new phase” of the war, while the US said its B-2 bombers had dropped dozens of “penetrator” bombs on deeply buried ballistic missile launchers inside the country.
報道機関と現地のアルジャジーラ取材班によると、イランの首都テヘランでは、軍や政治体制に関連する施設、住宅地、テヘラン大学周辺など、複数の場所で大規模な爆発が発生した。
Huge explosions pounded locations in the Iranian capital, including targets linked to the country’s military and political establishment, as well as residential areas and the vicinity of Tehran University, according to news reports and an Al Jazeera team on the ground.
テヘランからリポートするアルジャジーラのモハメド・ヴァル記者は、一連の攻撃で大きな爆発音を聞いたと伝えた。
Reporting from Tehran, Al Jazeera’s Mohamed Vall reported hearing loud explosions in the latest wave of attacks.
イランのヌール・ニュースによると、テヘランの住宅が攻撃を受け、イラン国営放送の記者が現場付近で生中継中にイランの陸軍士官学校が攻撃された。
Residential buildings in Tehran were hit, Iran’s Noor News reported, and an Iranian military academy was struck while a journalist from Iran’s state broadcaster was reporting live near the site.
イラン外務省報道官のエスマイル・バガエイ氏はXニュースで、テヘランのニロウファー広場にある小学校が攻撃を受けたと述べ、破壊された教室の映像を公開した。米イスラエルによる爆撃開始以来、イランでは複数の学校が攻撃を受けており、その中には開戦初日に南部ミナブで発生した攻撃も含まれ、少なくとも165人の女子生徒と職員が死亡した。
Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Esmail Baghaei said on X that an elementary school in Tehran’s Niloufar Square had been hit, posting footage of destroyed classrooms. Several schools have been hit in Iran since the US-Israel bombardment began, including on the first day of the war in Minab in the south that killed at least 165 schoolgirls and staff.
ユニセフ(国連児童基金)は金曜日、イランへの攻撃でこれまでに1,300人以上が死亡しており、そのうち少なくとも181人は子どもだと発表した。
Of the more than 1,300 people killed in the strikes on Iran so far, at least 181 are children, UNICEF said on Friday.
テヘランから報道するアルジャジーラのトヒド・アサディ記者は、首都への爆撃はこれまで以上に激しいと述べた。
Reporting from Tehran, Al Jazeera’s Tohid Asadi said the bombardment in the capital had been more intense than previously seen.
「本日早朝から朝にかけて、大規模な攻撃が連続して発生しています」とアサディ記者は述べ、爆発の衝撃波はアルジャジーラ支局でも感じられたと付け加えた。
“From the very early hours of today and into the morning, we have been witnessing a continued wave of massive strikes,” he said, adding the shockwaves of the blast could be felt in the Al Jazeera bureau.
「少なくとも首都では、前日と比べて夜間の爆撃は激しかったと言えます」とアサディ記者は述べ、空襲による濃い煙が街を覆う中、上空では巨大な爆発と戦闘機が飛び交ったと伝えた。
“I can say that compared to previous days, we saw heavier bombardment overnight, at least in the capital,” he said, reporting enormous explosions and fighter jets in the skies, as thick clouds of smoke from the strikes choked the city.
彼は攻撃の標的となったのはパスツール通り付近を含む場所だと述べた。パスツール通りは厳重に警備されたエリアで、イランの主要政府機関が拠点を置いており、紛争初期に最高指導者とその家族数名が殺害された場所でもある。
He said the strikes had targeted locations including near Pasteur Street, a highly secured area where key Iranian government institutions are based and where Iran’s Supreme Leader, and several family members, were killed during the early hours of the conflict.
イラン大統領府もこの通りにある。また、住宅、駐車場、ガソリンスタンドなど、民間施設も攻撃を受けたと報じられていると、同大統領は述べた。
The Office of the President of Iran is also located in the street. Strikes also reportedly hit civilian sites, including residential buildings, car parks and petrol stations, he said.
金曜日、マスード・ペゼシュキアン大統領は、調停の努力は米国とイスラエルに向けられるべきだと述べた。「はっきりさせておきたい。我々はこの地域の永続的な平和に尽力しているが、国家の尊厳と主権を守ることにも躊躇はない。調停は、イラン国民を過小評価し、この紛争を引き起こした者たちに向けられるべきだ」と、ペゼシュキアン大統領はXで述べた。
On Friday, President Masoud Pezeshkian said mediation efforts should be directed at the US and Israel. “Let’s be clear: we are committed to lasting peace in the region yet we have no hesitation in defending our nation’s dignity & sovereignty. Mediation should address those who underestimated the Iranian people and ignited this conflict,” Pezeshkian said on X.
シーラーズで20人死亡の報道
Reports of 20 people killed in Shiraz
イランの複数のミサイル基地がある地域では、シーラーズ、コム、エスファハーン、ケルマーンシャーなどの都市でも攻撃があったと報告されており、イラン赤新月社は、土曜日以降の攻撃による死者数が少なくとも1,332人に上ったと発表した。
Attacks were also reported in Iranian cities including Shiraz, Qom, Isfahan and Kermanshah, in an area home to multiple missile bases, as the Iranian Red Crescent said the death toll from attacks since Saturday had risen to at least 1,332.
イランのファールス州副知事ジャリル・ハサニ氏はイラン国営メディアに対し、シーラーズのジバシャール地区で発生した攻撃で20人が死亡、30人が負傷したと述べた。
Among the victims were 20 people killed and 30 injured in an attack in the Zibashahr area of Shiraz, Jalil Hasani, deputy governor of Iran’s Fars province, told Iranian state media.
イランのタスニム通信は、市内で救急隊員2人も死亡したと報じた。
Iran’s Tasnim news agency reported that two paramedics had also been killed in the city.
タスニム通信によると、イラン西部ロレスターン州ポルドフタールの住宅街へのイスラエル軍のミサイル攻撃により、少なくとも6人が負傷した。
At least six people were injured by an Israeli missile attack on residential areas in Poldokhtar in Iran’s western Lorestan province, Tasnim reported.
イスラエル軍は、自国の空軍が夜間にイランのミサイル発射台6基を撃墜し、イスラエル領への発射前に破壊したと発表し、「イランの最新鋭防衛システム3基」を破壊したと主張した。
Israel’s military said its air force hit six Iranian missile launchers overnight, destroying them before they fired at Israeli territory, and claimed to have destroyed “three advanced Iranian defence systems”.
コムでは、イスラエル軍がショクヒエ工業地帯の住民に対し、数時間以内に指定地域から退去しなければ命の危険にさらされると警告し、強制退去を命じた。
In Qom, Israel’s military issued a forced displacement threat for residents in the city’s Shokouhiyeh industrial area, telling them to leave the designated zone within hours or their lives would be at risk.
米軍は金曜日のXへの投稿で、イランの標的が「米軍によって壊滅しつつあり、圧倒的な米軍の火力の継続的投入への道が開かれている」と述べた。
The US military said in a post on X on Friday that Iranian targets were “being decimated by US forces, paving the way for continued delivery of overwhelming American military firepower”.
米中央軍(CENTCOM)のブラッド・クーパー司令官は、金曜日早朝、米B-2ステルス爆撃機がイラン国内に深く埋設された弾道ミサイル発射装置に数十発の2,000ポンド(約900kg)の「貫通型」爆弾を投下したと述べた。
Admiral Brad Cooper, head of US Central Command (CENTCOM), said that early on Friday, US B-2 stealth bombers dropped dozens of 2,000lb “penetrator” bombs on deeply buried ballistic missile launchers inside Iran.
クーパー司令官は、「イランの宇宙軍に相当する施設も攻撃した。これにより、イランが米国を脅かす能力は低下する」と述べた。
“We’ve also struck Iran’s equivalent of Space Command, which degrades their ability to threaten Americans,” Cooper said.
クーパー司令官と共に、ヘグゼス司令官は今後、爆撃を強化する予定だと述べた。
Speaking alongside Cooper, Hegseth described an upcoming surge in the bombardment.
「戦闘機部隊の増強、能力の増強、防御能力の強化だ」とヘグゼス司令官は述べた。「そして、爆撃機のパルス攻撃も、より頻繁に行われることになる」
“It’s more fighter squadrons, it’s more capabilities, it’s more defensive capabilities,” Hegseth said. “And it’s more bomber pulses, more frequently.”
イラン、クウェート沖で石油タンカーを攻撃
Iran says it hit oil tanker off Kuwait
イラン軍は金曜日、クウェート沖で「米国所有」の石油タンカーを攻撃したと発表する前に、今後数日間で攻撃を拡大すると述べた。
Iran’s military said on Friday it would expand its attacks in the coming days, prior to an announcement that they had attacked a “US-owned” oil tanker off the coast of Kuwait.
国営ラジオは、戦時中にイラン軍の作戦指揮を執るハタム・アル・アンビヤ中央司令部を引用し、タンカーは攻撃を受け炎上していると報じた。
The vessel was hit and is on fire, state radio reported, citing the Khatam al-Anbiya Central Headquarters, which assumes operational command of Iran’s armed forces during wartime.
この攻撃の前日、イラン高官は米国の地上侵攻に備える用意があると表明しており、アッバース・アラグチ外相は米国にとって「大惨事」となるだろうと述べた。
The attack came a day after top Iranian officials said they were ready and waiting to confront a US ground invasion, which Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi said would be a “big disaster” for Washington.
ドナルド・トランプ米大統領は、現時点で米軍地上部隊の派遣を検討するのは「時間の無駄」だと述べ、この発言を一蹴した。
US President Donald Trump dismissed the comments, saying it would be a “waste of time” currently to consider deploying US ground troops.
「時間の無駄だ。彼らはすべてを失った。海軍も失った。失えるものはすべて失ったのだ」と、トランプ氏は米NBCの取材に答えた。
“It’s a waste of time. They’ve lost everything. They’ve lost their navy. They’ve lost everything they can lose,” he told US network NBC.
いいなと思ったら応援しよう!
よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m