見出し画像

米国はIRGC司令センターの破壊を主張、イスラエルはテヘランへのさらなる攻撃 Aljazeera 2026/3/3

US claims destroyed IRGC command centre, more Israel attacks on Tehran | Israel-Iran conflict News | Al Jazeera

米中央軍(CENTCOM)は、イランの防空施設やミサイルおよびドローン発射施設も破壊したと発表している。
The US Central Command (CENTCOM) says it also destroyed Iranian air defence installations as well as missile and drone launch sites.

米軍は、イランに対する米イスラエルの激しい攻撃が4日目に入り、イランが地域全体で報復措置を講じる中、自軍がイスラム革命防衛隊(IRGC)の指揮統制施設と防空施設を破壊したと発表した。
The United States military has said its forces have destroyed Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) command and control facilities and air defence installations as heavy US-Israel attacks on Iran continued for a fourth day and Tehran retaliated across the region.

中東における米軍作戦を統括する米中央軍(CENTCOM)は火曜日、防空施設に加え、ミサイルおよびドローンの発射施設も破壊したと発表した。ただし、この主張を裏付ける証拠は示していない。
The US Central Command (CENTCOM), which is responsible for US military operations in the Middle East, said on Tuesday it also destroyed air defence installations as well as missile and drone launch sites. It provided no evidence for its claims.


一方、イラン外務省は、週末にクウェートに対して行われたイランによる報復攻撃で、これまでに米兵6人が死亡したことを確認した。
Meanwhile, it confirmed that six US service personnel have been killed so far, all in Iran’s retaliatory attacks over the ⁠weekend on Kuwait.

イラン外務省は、イランの攻撃中にクウェートが米軍のF-15E戦闘機3機を誤って撃墜したと付け加えた。乗員6人全員が脱出し、無事救助された。
Kuwait mistakenly shot down three US F-15E fighter jets during an Iranian attack, it added. All six crew members ejected and were safely recovered.

コムの破壊
Destruction in Qom

イランの報道機関は火曜日の夜、テヘラン南部のイラン都市コムにある専門家会議の建物も空襲で破壊されたと報じた。
On Tuesday evening, Iranian news agencies reported that an air attack also flattened the Assembly of Experts building in the Iranian city of Qom, south of Tehran.

専門家会議は1979年に設立され、イランの最高指導者を選出し、その指導者が国家を率いることを保証する重要な宗教的・政治的機関の一つである。
The Assembly was formed in 1979 and is one of the key religious-political institutions responsible for selecting Iran’s supreme leader, and ensuring that he can lead the country.

イラン赤新月社は火曜日、イランへの攻撃が土曜日に始まって以来、少なくとも787人が死亡し、153郡が影響を受けたと発表した。これまでにイラン全土で少なくとも1,039件の攻撃が発生していると付け加えた。
The Iranian Red Crescent Society on Tuesday said at least 787 people have been killed since the attacks on Iran began on Saturday, with 153 counties affected. At least 1,039 attacks have taken place across the country so far, it added.

イラン軍によると、米イスラエル連合軍によるケルマーン州の軍事基地への攻撃で、少なくとも13人のイラン兵士が死亡した。攻撃はイラン南部の基地を標的としていた。
At least 13 Iranian soldiers have been killed in a US-Israeli strike on a military base in Kerman province, according to the Iranian army. The attack targeted the base in the south of the country.

一方、ISNA通信は、米イスラエル軍による中部ブシェール県のジャム市とディール市への攻撃で、IRGCの空軍と海軍の隊員5人が死亡したと報じた。
Meanwhile, the ISNA news agency reported that five members of the IRGC’s air force and navy have been killed in US-Israeli attacks on the cities of Jam and Dir in the central province of Bushehr.

ドナルド・トランプ米大統領が月曜日、対イラン軍事作戦の期間を4~5週間と想定していたが、米国は「はるかに長期にわたる能力」を持っていると述べたため、戦争はすぐに終結する可能性は低い。
The war looks unlikely to end soon as US President Donald Trump said on Monday that Washington has “the capability to go far longer” than its projected four-to-five-week timeframe for its military operations against Iran.

イスラエルによるイランへの攻撃は続く
Israeli attacks on Iran continue

イランの首都テヘランでは、火曜日の夜から早朝にかけて爆発音が響き渡った。
Across the Iranian capital, Tehran, the sound of explosions rang out through the night and into the early morning hours on Tuesday.

イランのメフル通信は、エスファハーンとシーラーズでも爆発音が聞こえたと報じた。
Iran’s Mehr news agency also reported that explosions have been heard in the cities of Isfahan and Shiraz.

イスラエル空軍のアヴィチャイ・アドレー報道官によると、イスラエル空軍はイランの防空システムに対して複数の作戦を実施し、イランの複数の部隊を排除したという。
Israel’s air force was carrying out multiple operations against Iran’s air defence system and eliminating several of its forces, according to Israeli military spokesman Avichay Adraee.

アドレー報道官はXへの投稿で、イスラエルの航空機がイランのレーダーシステムやミサイル発射装置を含む防衛システムを操作していた複数の要員を標的にしたと述べた。
In a post on X, Adraee said Israeli aircraft targeted several personnel who were operating Iran’s defence systems, including its radar systems as well as missile launchers.

彼はまた、イスラエル空軍がイランの弾道ミサイル発射施設に関連する施設を攻撃したと述べた。
He also said Israel’s Air Force attacked sites affiliated with Iran’s ballistic missile launch platforms.

紛争が拡大する中、イスラエル軍は火曜日、レバノンの首都ベイルートにある、ヒズボラ所属とされる拠点への同時攻撃を開始した。
On another front in the widening conflict, the Israeli army launched simultaneous attacks on the Lebanese capital, Beirut, on Tuesday on positions purportedly belonging to Hezbollah.

この発表は、イスラエルが月曜日早朝、ベイルート南部郊外とレバノン南部を空爆し、少なくとも52人が死亡、154人が負傷したことを受けて行われたものだと国営メディアは伝えている。
The announcement followed Israeli air strikes early Monday on Beirut’s southern suburbs and southern Lebanon that killed at least 52 people and injured 154, according to state-run media.

ヒズボラはこれに先立ち、イスラエル北部のラマト・ダビド空軍基地への攻撃を開始し、火曜日の未明に「無人機の大群」を展開して同基地のレーダー施設と管制室を標的としたと発表していた。
Hezbollah earlier said it had launched an attack on the Ramat David Airbase in northern Israel, targeting radar sites and control rooms at the base by deploying “a swarm of drones” at dawn on Tuesday.

国連、民間人、学校、病院への攻撃に「深い憂慮」
UN ‘deeply alarmed’ by attacks on civilians, schools and hospitals

イランおよび地域全体で急速にエスカレートする軍事作戦を受け、国連高官らは子どもたちへの「深刻な」脅威について警告を発した。
Top UN officials have warned about the “serious” threat to children following the rapidly escalating military operations in Iran and across the region.

子どもと武力紛争担当事務総長特別代表のヴァネッサ・フレイザー氏と、子どもに対する暴力担当事務総長特別代表のナジャト・マーラ・ムジド氏は共同声明で、「民間インフラ、学校、病院を含む民間人への攻撃に深く憂慮しています。学校や病院は攻撃されてはなりません」と述べた。
“We are deeply alarmed by attacks on civilians, including civilian infrastructures, schools, and hospitals. Schools and hospitals must not be attacked,” the special representative of the secretary-general for children and armed conflict, Vanessa Frazier, and the special representative of the secretary-general on violence against children, Najat Maalla M’jid, said in a joint statement.

当局者は即時の敵対行為停止を求め、「最大限の自制が不可欠であり、すべての当事者が常に国際人道法および人権法の完全な遵守を確保しなければならない」と強調した。
The officials called for an immediate cessation of hostilities, stressing that “maximum restraint is imperative, and full compliance with international humanitarian and human rights law must be ensured at all times by all parties”.

イラン当局によると、ミナブの小学校への攻撃で少なくとも165人の女子生徒と職員が死亡し、国内の9つの病院が深刻な被害を受けたと報告されている。
Iranian officials say an attack on a primary school in Minab killed at least 165 schoolgirls and staff, while nine hospitals in the country have been reported as seriously damaged.


海外記事の和訳まとめ|世界一の多言語翻訳家を目指して勉強中

いいなと思ったら応援しよう!

世界一の多言語翻訳家を目指して勉強中 よろしければ応援お願いします! いただいたチップはクリエイターとしての活動費に使わせていただきます!m(__)m