Blood Bowl 3

Blood Bowl 3

View Stats:
Teams on Sale?
Are any teams on sale in the in game shop?

How much do they cost in warpstone?

Can you still buy warpstone? How much is it?

(I hate they I would buy the game but can't see any of the important stuff like above!)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
You can buy teams, so yes they are on sale. But they are not currently discounted, and their discount system is currently inconsistent with offering sales. You purchase teams with the in-game currency, warpstone, which is bought in the game menus. Each team is starts off at 750 warpstones, which is about $7.50 if buy warpstones at full price. You can buy larger amounts of warpstones, topping off at 6,500 warpstones (30% extra for your money) for $50. There are 3 tiers of teams, with the top tier costing 1,500 warpstones. The additional tiers only add cosmetics to the team, and various item cosmetics such as footballs and dice. For purely gameplay you only need the 750 warpstone tier.
So what's the actual cost to have access to every team the way we did in BB 2?
Originally posted by Squints:
So what's the actual cost to have access to every team the way we did in BB 2?
over 100 bucks to own all teams good luck
Originally posted by Squints:
So what's the actual cost to have access to every team the way we did in BB 2?

If you do the math from the post before yours it's a around USD $75 to buy all 12 extra teams. (Not "over 100 bucks"...)

Cyanide said during one of the World Championship 2025 Twitch streams that there will be a "Legendary Edition" style teams package available around the launch of Warhammer: Blood Bowl. If you wait for that, it might be a better deal, but pricing and timing aren't clear or confirmed.
Originally posted by WulfByte:
Originally posted by Squints:
So what's the actual cost to have access to every team the way we did in BB 2?

If you do the math from the post before yours it's a around USD $75 to buy all 12 extra teams. (Not "over 100 bucks"...)

Cyanide said during one of the World Championship 2025 Twitch streams that there will be a "Legendary Edition" style teams package available around the launch of Warhammer: Blood Bowl. If you wait for that, it might be a better deal, but pricing and timing aren't clear or confirmed.
its over 100 bucks counting base game
I have 1,500 warpstone, and I've read that it's not a good idea to buy from the shop right now because of an upcoming update... I was just about to buy a new piece of equipment.
Originally posted by El Canaya:
I have 1,500 warpstone, and I've read that it's not a good idea to buy from the shop right now because of an upcoming update... I was just about to buy a new piece of equipment.
yes true
Originally posted by Saica-Fox:
Originally posted by El Canaya:
I have 1,500 warpstone, and I've read that it's not a good idea to buy from the shop right now because of an upcoming update... I was just about to buy a new piece of equipment.
yes true
I just need wait right?
Originally posted by El Canaya:
Originally posted by Saica-Fox:
yes true
I just need wait right?
yes
Originally posted by Saica-Fox:
Originally posted by El Canaya:
I just need wait right?
yes
THANK YOU
What was said during the Slithering pod cast in twitch was that when the new release of Blood Bowl (Warhammer Blood Bowl) at the end of the year comes, the warpstones could not be used anymore to buy teams. They will only be useful to buy props for the teams.
I also have some warpstones and I'm waiting for the new teams sale in BB3: currently there is no team sale.

In any case you should use the warpstones in teams before Warhammer Blood Bowl is releases or you will loose the possibility of using them to buy new teams.
Originally posted by JorEl:
What was said during the Slithering pod cast in twitch was that when the new release of Blood Bowl (Warhammer Blood Bowl) at the end of the year comes, the warpstones could not be used anymore to buy teams. They will only be useful to buy props for the teams.
I also have some warpstones and I'm waiting for the new teams sale in BB3: currently there is no team sale.

In any case you should use the warpstones in teams before Warhammer Blood Bowl is releases or you will loose the possibility of using them to buy new teams.
cuz all teams will be free now so if u buy them u waste money
Originally posted by Saica-Fox:
Originally posted by JorEl:
What was said during the Slithering pod cast in twitch was that when the new release of Blood Bowl (Warhammer Blood Bowl) at the end of the year comes, the warpstones could not be used anymore to buy teams. They will only be useful to buy props for the teams.
I also have some warpstones and I'm waiting for the new teams sale in BB3: currently there is no team sale.

In any case you should use the warpstones in teams before Warhammer Blood Bowl is releases or you will loose the possibility of using them to buy new teams.
cuz all teams will be free now so if u buy them u waste money

GRACIAS
Originally posted by Saica-Fox:
Originally posted by JorEl:
What was said during the Slithering pod cast in twitch was that when the new release of Blood Bowl (Warhammer Blood Bowl) at the end of the year comes, the warpstones could not be used anymore to buy teams. They will only be useful to buy props for the teams.
I also have some warpstones and I'm waiting for the new teams sale in BB3: currently there is no team sale.

In any case you should use the warpstones in teams before Warhammer Blood Bowl is releases or you will loose the possibility of using them to buy new teams.
cuz all teams will be free now so if u buy them u waste money

Hmm, if I read correctly the announcement it textually says:

important
The free upgrade applies to Blood Bowl 3 owners on both PC and consoles. All cosmetics and teams purchased previously will carry over automatically.

The interesting bit being "...PURCHASED PREVIOUSLY..." that meaning that if you did not buy them, they are not going to be there.

I also remember someone from Slitherine saying that the teams should be purchased with warpstones before the upgrade not to loose this way of buying teams.
Originally posted by JorEl:
Originally posted by Saica-Fox:
cuz all teams will be free now so if u buy them u waste money

Hmm, if I read correctly the announcement it textually says:

important
The free upgrade applies to Blood Bowl 3 owners on both PC and consoles. All cosmetics and teams purchased previously will carry over automatically.

The interesting bit being "...PURCHASED PREVIOUSLY..." that meaning that if you did not buy them, they are not going to be there.

I also remember someone from Slitherine saying that the teams should be purchased with warpstones before the upgrade not to loose this way of buying teams.

Even the cosmetics? Oh my. Well, at least I got all the teams and some of the appearances that I wanted. However, if it specifically says 'purchased previously' will be passed over. Sounds a bit concerning for whom may not have what they want.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Per page: 1530 50