Blood Bowl 3

Blood Bowl 3

View Stats:
Help needed for Noob player
Hi, Just started playing Blood Bowl 3 again recently. And before that I played two matches in the Eternal League losing both using a Skaven team. My Thrower is dead and a Gunner Runner and 2 Lineman miss the next game meaning I only have 8 of 11 players. My TV is 785,000 and my next opponent's TV is 1,060,000. Should I get a Mercenary Thrower, Mercenary Gutter Runner, Mercenary Lineman and a Bloodweiser Keg. Or would something else be best

Also I am in the Campaign and have got up to the level where I'm against Bugman's Gourmets with a Black Orc team. I have one Black Orc with Block and can get a second one BLock too or is Mighty Blow best. I have 6 SPP on my Troll and am thinking about getting Thick Skull. I have Dirty Player on one of my Goblin Lineman and 4 other Goblin Lineman on 10 SPP, 9 SPP, 7 SPP and 6 SPP respectively but don't know what skills to get them.

Thanks in advance for your help on these matters.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Originally posted by ueproductions:
Hi, Just started playing Blood Bowl 3 again recently. And before that I played two matches in the Eternal League losing both using a Skaven team. My Thrower is dead and a Gunner Runner and 2 Lineman miss the next game meaning I only have 8 of 11 players. My TV is 785,000 and my next opponent's TV is 1,060,000. Should I get a Mercenary Thrower, Mercenary Gutter Runner, Mercenary Lineman and a Bloodweiser Keg. Or would something else be best

Also I am in the Campaign and have got up to the level where I'm against Bugman's Gourmets with a Black Orc team. I have one Black Orc with Block and can get a second one BLock too or is Mighty Blow best. I have 6 SPP on my Troll and am thinking about getting Thick Skull. I have Dirty Player on one of my Goblin Lineman and 4 other Goblin Lineman on 10 SPP, 9 SPP, 7 SPP and 6 SPP respectively but don't know what skills to get them.

Thanks in advance for your help on these matters.

There are several YouTubers who have per-team guides on which players to (not) hire, and which skills to give them. Andy Davo is one of the best in the world on tabletop and in the video game(s). His YouTube is https://www.youtube.com/@AndyDavoBloodBowl/videos
Thanks, For the Black Orc team the 2nd Black Orc shall have Guard and the troll shall also have Guard. For the Goblin Lineman I'm looking at getting Movement Allowance, Surehands and Sneaky Git.

However, I'm not so certain about the Skaven team Wizard is best inducement but I need 3 players so can't afford it. Don't fancy using Star Players Bomber Dribbelsnot or Fungus Loon as they get sent off after one drive.
Do yourself a favor and not play this awful game. You will be happier for it. I mean the game of blood bowl as a whole is terrible. Soon when they update the new rules it's going to be even worse.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50