Blood Bowl 3

Blood Bowl 3

View Stats:
Will the single player "Eternal League" campaign still be in the new Slitherine version?
I sure hope so. It would be VERY disappointing if the "Eternal League" single player campaign mode was excluded from this new Slitherine version.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Oh man, now that would be the cake.

After years of waiting for an eternal league mode in BB3, to see it absent from WBB would be almost funny.
I'm sensing a definite maybe fellas. But maybe not as well.
Well, I don't know why they would pull out perfectly good parts of the game.
Norhing would surprise me anymore from cyanide.

They truly have mastered the skill of being disapointing over the years.
in the current playtest version of the game there is an eternal league.
Originally posted by FroBodine:
I sure hope so. It would be VERY disappointing if the "Eternal League" single player campaign mode was excluded from this new Slitherine version.
Hello!


Yes, the Eternal League is available in the playtest and will also be part of Warhammer Blood Bowlat release.

We’re currently working on expanding and improving the solo experience, including improvements to AI teams and their behaviour. These improvements will also benefit the Eternal League.
Originally posted by Community Manager Cyanide Studio:
Originally posted by FroBodine:
I sure hope so. It would be VERY disappointing if the "Eternal League" single player campaign mode was excluded from this new Slitherine version.
Hello!


Yes, the Eternal League is available in the playtest and will also be part of Warhammer Blood Bowlat release.

We’re currently working on expanding and improving the solo experience, including improvements to AI teams and their behaviour. These improvements will also benefit the Eternal League.
This sounds great, better AI. It was long overdue. Hope the testing makes that big issues can be solved soon. Keep up the good work.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50