HelixVision

HelixVision

xbox controller still controls katana while in the game
recently, when I played a game ( in game window or full screen), xbox controller don't disconnect from katana and still controll it which disrupt the game.
Do you know how to fix it?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
I experienced that same. After some Alt-Tab to switch windows it suddenly worked. No idea what exactly fixed it.
Feb 22, 2021 @ 11:55pm 
That will only happen if Katanga is front most app. Some games will still work in background, but you want them to be frontmost. Do the alt-tab and make game frontmost and it should fix this.
I belive I did put the game in front and controller was still connected to katanga. After some Alt-Tabing between game and katanga it suddenly work.
If this happens again, I will double check it.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50