HelixVision

HelixVision

Could you get NFS: Rivals or NFS: Heat working please.
I couldn't get it to work :( Please make it work. Tks you!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
is this game you are refering too The Need for Speed: The Run?? If so I do not see it listed in Steam?? is this a free to play or have a demo version?
Jan 21, 2021 @ 10:41pm 
Only place I can find it listed is on Origin store. It's not even found in pcgamingwiki.

There is a fix by Zayou for the game: http://helixmod.blogspot.com/2015/10/need-for-speed-run.html

Looks like it uses DX11 and it's a 3Dmigoto fix.


@Hiro: I'm sorry, but I don't have access to this game to test. However, this should work fairly normally as long as you let HelixVision update the 3Dmigoto to the 1.3.16.46 version.

It should show up as an installed game when in hacker-mode, and you should be able to PlayInVR.

Please let me know what you are seeing, and we can work out what is happening.
Originally posted by Bo3b:
Only place I can find it listed is on Origin store. It's not even found in pcgamingwiki.

There is a fix by Zayou for the game: http://helixmod.blogspot.com/2015/10/need-for-speed-run.html

Looks like it uses DX11 and it's a 3Dmigoto fix.


@Hiro: I'm sorry, but I don't have access to this game to test. However, this should work fairly normally as long as you let HelixVision update the 3Dmigoto to the 1.3.16.46 version.

It should show up as an installed game when in hacker-mode, and you should be able to PlayInVR.

Please let me know what you are seeing, and we can work out what is happening.
I am sorry, I means NFS Rivals and NFS Heat.
Out of all NFS games, I only got NFS Hot pursuit to work and it is one of the most amazing racing experience I have ever had. NFS series is much better for non-sim player like me than something like Project Car (which I bought for it native VR support but absolutely hate it!)

However the graphic is quite old, compared to NFS Rivals or NFS Heat. It would be amazing to get NFS Rivals and NFS Heat work!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50