Retrowave

Retrowave

View Stats:
Ayyy dev! Any chance of adding achievements and badges anytime soon?
Would appreciate it very much. :emofdr:



P.S. I am still the top retrowave/synthwave profile lmao
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
I support this motion, I think it would be a great idea too, hopefully they will implement it soon!
Yes ... i think its a good idea !!
Indeed it would be awesome to get some retro-wise achievements and badges, as well! :neonheart:
As a fellow developer I cannot stress enough how important this is!!!!! Please implement it as it will bring a lot of new players on board with this already fantastic project! :cagedsunset:

It's actually me who has the best retro profile but don't tell retro
This game would definitely benefit from having badges and achievements, and would more than likely increase sales

Ignore Retro and Scran, it is actually I, Blum, who has the best looking Retrowave profile.
I support this request! it's a great idea and this game really deserves it!
I think they will go for it only after the release
But what would the achievements be about? Having achievements being about how far you can go is kinda useless when you have the leaderboard
The game itself is beautiful, but it does deserve its achievements and badges. :retrosun2000::wavetree:
Hell yes. That would be awesome.
Ignore Retro Scran and Blum (and Fopper) i am a 3d artist working on my next retro profile artwork so i will have the best looking retrowave profile.

PS: i am still the top of the leaderboard of this game forever :emofdr:

Yes,please if you see this,just DO it! :sundrive: We do need them~
I am just curious to know if the dev(s) even noticed this great thread?! :neonheart:
Originally posted by 🌴 SgtFopper™ 🌅:
I am just curious to know if the dev(s) even noticed this great thread?! :neonheart:

Yup. Bump
< >
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Aug 16, 2020 @ 1:36pm
Posts: 27