Demon Turf

Demon Turf

View Stats:
Ancient Ruins return trip
I couldn't find any guides/videos on the return trips, other than on a glitch to clip into the battery room, so I don't know what else to do other than ask. Where are the 10 monsters you have to defeat? I've scoured the whole level for like 30 minutes and can only find 8.
Originally posted by Fabraz:
Did you find the two at the very top? Or the two in the hole with the deep snow further outside?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Apr 10, 2023 @ 12:29am 
Did you find the two at the very top? Or the two in the hole with the deep snow further outside?
ah thanks, I found them. I must be blind; I dunno how I missed the hole.
Apr 10, 2023 @ 10:48am 
No worries, there's a reason why i asked about those two locations specifically! Not the first to get stumped!
Originally posted by Fabraz:
Did you find the two at the very top? Or the two in the hole with the deep snow further outside?
What do you mean by "deep snow further outside"?

EDIT: Oh, the hole that had a Cake challenge in the First Trip version.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50