Demon Turf

Demon Turf

View Stats:
Tower Hookshot hex difference
The spade and heart options for the hookshot hex don't seem clear, one teleports you to the hook, the other says you can jump away but the jumping away part in the video example is the same in both examples so what does it actually do different?
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
I just tested this out, and I think I can answer what the difference is. With the Heart Hex, you teleport directly to your target, while with the Spade Hex, you can jump while in the process of going to your target, giving you more momentum with your jump. Honestly, I think that the video example provided with the Spade Hex just doesn't show the ability properly, in the sense that it shows Beebz jumping away from the Target after already reaching it
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50