Demon Turf

Demon Turf

View Stats:
Misty Tower is completely foggy
I came back to finish the Arcade trophies and Misty Tower is completely foggy. I originally thought that's how it was meant to be but after watching a youtube video, this seems to be some big graphical bug. Specs are laptop with rtx 4060, 32gb ram, ryzen 7 8845hs.

So yeah, everything is foggy and gray. The first couple seconds are fine and I can see the purple platform but then this dense gray fog rises up and makes the entire screen gray. After that it's difficult to navigate, you can kind of make out shapes but hard to judge distance and jumps :steamsad:

EDIT: I seem to have fixed this after turning volumetric fog completely off, that was easy.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
I'm having the same bug whenever I try to play Misty Tower. The weird thing is that if you take the upper pathway, the fog stays at the original low level, but any time you go down into the lower area for those keys, the entire screen gets covered in fog in seconds.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50