Demon Turf

Demon Turf

View Stats:
Tutorial Softlock?
I got to the part of the tutorial where it tells you to set a flag and teleport. I did that and it's not letting me progress.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Dec 13, 2024 @ 4:57am 
It should unlock a path to the building next to the first checkpoint, did that not happen?
No, it didn't. The wall with the text on it stayed even after I put a flag down and teleported.
This is still an issue 2 years later btw killed all excitment i had to play the game if im being honest because i dont want to be encountering ♥♥♥♥ like this constantly :/
setting the flag, unlock a bridge close to the first flag spot (no start flag).
Did you press x near the flag to teleport to the starting flag, or did you hold the up button to teleport to the flag you just placed?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50