Train Life - A Railway Simulator

Train Life - A Railway Simulator

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Train Life Guide
Made this guide to help users get to grips with everything, in the early stages of the game, Enjoy :)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2603490526
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
This is super sexy!
New update is now available listing all the changes and a complete list of industries. Click on "Guides" above to view it.
Where is Amsterdam main in the first scenario. How do I know where to go please? I can't find where to stop and at what platform. It doesn't show me. Thank you.
Originally posted by craig971:
Where is Amsterdam main in the first scenario. How do I know where to go please? I can't find where to stop and at what platform. It doesn't show me. Thank you.

This thread is for the user guide, I would post your question to the main thread at https://steamcommunity.com/app/1330660/discussions/0/
Added a guide for scenarios to the "How to do that" section.
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my god ythis game :)
The Guide's "Goods Distributions" table lists Refineries having Gasoline & Heating Oil as "outward" goods, but nothing in the table lists those goods as "inwards" for anywhere. Where are those goods supposed to be delivered?
Originally posted by DizzieDawgie:
The Guide's "Goods Distributions" table lists Refineries having Gasoline & Heating Oil as "outward" goods, but nothing in the table lists those goods as "inwards" for anywhere. Where are those goods supposed to be delivered?
They are sold to the City depots, see "My Train" in the Tablet, when loaded up with one of these types, in fact any type of materials and it will tell you where to take them?
I'm guessing scenarios being at the start menu isn't valid anymore? How do I get to them?
Originally posted by Lawliet:
I'm guessing scenarios being at the start menu isn't valid anymore? How do I get to them?
Open the tablet using the Tab key and if you are parked in a station, the scenario tab is at the top of the tablet page.
Good looking game but I am not able to open this guide. Steam reports an error.
Played an number of train sims and really like this game. Nice work devs. Just complete it and create some DLCs for more content.
Taken off line as I have retired from this game as its now a dead end of the line game as it looks like its no longer going to be supported, plus only about an average of 27 players per month is playing it? https://steamcharts.com/app/1330660
erro

Houve um problema ao acessar o item. Tente novamente.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50