Train Life - A Railway Simulator

Train Life - A Railway Simulator

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Nacon  [developer]
2
3
Aug 23, 2021 @ 3:14am
Bug Reports
This channel is dedicated to the bugs you might encounter during the Early Access to help our team to track and fix them!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 2,195 comments
I was stuck on the tutorial part asking to press Q to switch tracks to go right. When pressing Q, nothing happened, did I miss something maybe?
When i press F on the Vossloh G6 to enter, nothing happens
Savegame are broken, load a game this is only the Train and no world
in the first toturial is broken, is nothing acepted, many textes in English
In the tutorial texts the messages aren´t complete. I play with a XBox Controller. The messages show "None A to enter it". I don´t know what I should enter.
When navigating through radio menu using a controller, the button on Dpad conflicts with toggling reverse? Everytime I use radio menu, my train slows down and finally goes reverse.

Also, would like an option to swap the control scheme to TSW-like control, just because it is SO hard to change once you get used to it
I have the green light, but the system has given me a penalty for the presence of another train on the same block, it is not realistic! Furthermore, the signals do not have a logical sequence. Reality: Green -> Yellow -> Red.
In this simulator: Green -> Red or Green but with a train on the same track.
There is a problem with the signaling system. There are also some graphical glitches. for example, I saw poles on the tracks.
The driving system is not real, as it feels more like driving a truck than a train. There is no brake gauge. The braking and braking times are really too short, especially when you have 9/10 wagons attached.
Furthermore, I recommend implementing the shunting operations, and therefore to take advantage of the shunting rods present in the railway yard to reverse the direction of the train, moving the locomotive from the head to the tail of the train.
my advice is to review rail traffic management.
Changing the direction of the switches from the locomotive can work well within a railway yard. But on the railway line, and at the entrance to the large stations, it would be right that everything was managed directly by the system. Furthermore, the authorization to enter a railway yard is right to ask, but in the stations and on the railway line, with a green light signal, I should already be authorized to enter.
The idea of ​​a railway simulator conceptually similar to ETS2 is a very good idea. I'm sure that by improving these aspects here, the game can acquire great potential.
I apologize for my bad English.
Passenger standing on the track next to platform at Thiendorf South in the tutorial.
The passenger train you use in the tutorials has no turning wheels,just static
No exterior sounds for locos
The exterior camera is a bit clunky to use with the diesel shunter.
Aug 31, 2021 @ 3:57am 
Originally posted by TheyComeFromMars:
I was stuck on the tutorial part asking to press Q to switch tracks to go right. When pressing Q, nothing happened, did I miss something maybe?

Thanks for the Feedback! I am referring it to the Dev's ;)
Aug 31, 2021 @ 4:00am 
Originally posted by HerominatIlo:
When i press F on the Vossloh G6 to enter, nothing happens

Can you go into a bit more detail? What are the circumstances? Are you standing by any train station?
Aug 31, 2021 @ 4:03am 
Originally posted by In the Hood:
Savegame are broken, load a game this is only the Train and no world
in the first toturial is broken, is nothing acepted, many textes in English

You are able to change the language of the game in the settings in the main menu and while in the game as well. As for the rest, I am relaying the info back to the Dev's. If you have any more information, please get back to me or join or Discord channel and give some more feedback:

https://discord.gg/GawtkbdT
Aug 31, 2021 @ 4:05am 
Originally posted by AGL-QmSgtMarius:
In the tutorial texts the messages aren´t complete. I play with a XBox Controller. The messages show "None A to enter it". I don´t know what I should enter.

We are aware of this issue and there will be a hotfix later this evening. We are working on it!

As for now, a SImple workaround is to change the language to English. Please feel free to join the Train Life Discord if you encounter any further issues:

https://discord.gg/GawtkbdT

Thank you!
Aug 31, 2021 @ 4:12am 
Originally posted by CrosS:
When navigating through radio menu using a controller, the button on Dpad conflicts with toggling reverse? Everytime I use radio menu, my train slows down and finally goes reverse.

Also, would like an option to swap the control scheme to TSW-like control, just because it is SO hard to change once you get used to it



Originally posted by CrosS:
When navigating through radio menu using a controller, the button on Dpad conflicts with toggling reverse? Everytime I use radio menu, my train slows down and finally goes reverse.

Also, would like an option to swap the control scheme to TSW-like control, just because it is SO hard to change once you get used to it


Thanks for the feedback! I am going to let the Dev's know :)
I took a job from the Berlin Smeltery and when I rechecked it it said job cancelled but I still have the 3 wagons on the back but there is nowhere to take them, As I dont have any active jobs what to do? I will read through the other comments to see if anyone else has had the same issue. Thank (Great game by the way)

Artful
Aug 31, 2021 @ 4:21am 


Originally posted by Trainzman:
Passenger standing on the track next to platform at Thiendorf South in the tutorial.


Thanks for the info!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 2,195 comments
Per page: 1530 50