Train Life - A Railway Simulator

Train Life - A Railway Simulator

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Nacon  [developer]
1
Aug 16, 2021 @ 8:18am
TRAIN LIFE FAQ
This FAQ tries to answer most commun questions. We might add new ones along the way. Make sure to check it before asking yours! :)

When does the early access start?
The Early Access starts on September 1st.

When does the early access finish?
There are no official date at the moment.

What content will be available during Early Access?
At the start of the Early Access, the game will focus on Germany. A lot of content will be added progressively during the Early Access via regular updates.

How much will Train life cost at the start of the Early Access?
14.99 euros on Early Access.

If I buy the game in Early Access, will I have to pay the game when it officially releases?
No.

Will the price change between the Early Access and the Official Release?
Yes.

What is the Early Access for?
The Early Access will allow us to gather players feedback about the game and help us make a game that answers the community expectations.

What are the minimum Specs?
You can find the specs on the Steam game page.

How do I share my feedback?
You can share your feedback on the suggestion topic pinned on steam or on our official discord: https://discord.gg/9YKRmm5d97

Will the game content be the same on all Platforms?
Yes.

Will my progress be saved after Early Access?
Yes, nothing will be deleted between the Early Access and the Official Release.

Where can I redeem a code?
Click “add a Steam product” on the left bottom corner of your Steam Page and follow the instructions.

Is there a Roadmap?
A roadmap will be shared shortly before the Early Access starts!

I’m having trouble with the game, where can I find help and advice?
You can contact us on our social medias:
https://twitter.com/TrainLifeGame
https://www.facebook.com/TrainLifeGame
Discord: https://discord.gg/9YKRmm5d97
< >
Showing 1-15 of 40 comments
Link to Discord leads to the wrong server
Aug 18, 2021 @ 1:06am 
its been updated, thx for noticing and sorry for the wrong link!
Hello Steam achievement at early acces ?
Aug 18, 2021 @ 7:15am 
Not from EA, but later on yes!
I will buy it its sooo nice thats is cost ,,only" 14,99! Big respect for the devs!
Respect? For what?
Absolutely nothing is known, 9 days before the release.

It is not known where the journey will go.
Nothing is known about the team
Nothing is known about which features are actually implemented.

Or the developers do one on DTG and leave the EA testers completely in the dark, so that in the end it doesn't mean if the game doesn't work out, because bankruptcy etc., you haven't promised anything.

So far I absolutely cannot imagine what should be done with this game. Well, you manage a railway company, and what about?
How many KM is it, how long is it from A - Z? What are the challenges? Dynamically or as with TSW2 / TS fixed scenarios that do not change.

And to get 15 € for the fact that you are not responsible because nothing is promised, well.
And as I said, only a week before it should be published ...
Sheldor/SchlauMarvi
Wir wissen sehr viel über game. zub das der focus erstmal auf GER liegt. Und wen du so sicher bist das das game ,,versagen'' wird digga dan behalt deine 15€ dude. evtl schauste mal auf discord oder twitter...
Sheldor/SchlauMarvi und btw ich denke das simrail mit dem multyplayer versagen wird...
Aug 23, 2021 @ 5:13am 
Originally posted by Sheldor/SchlauMarvi:
Respect? For what?
Absolutely nothing is known, 9 days before the release.

It is not known where the journey will go.
Nothing is known about the team
Nothing is known about which features are actually implemented.

Or the developers do one on DTG and leave the EA testers completely in the dark, so that in the end it doesn't mean if the game doesn't work out, because bankruptcy etc., you haven't promised anything.

So far I absolutely cannot imagine what should be done with this game. Well, you manage a railway company, and what about?
How many KM is it, how long is it from A - Z? What are the challenges? Dynamically or as with TSW2 / TS fixed scenarios that do not change.

And to get 15 € for the fact that you are not responsible because nothing is promised, well.
And as I said, only a week before it should be published ...

There are indeed a lot of questions to answer and we plan to answer them before and during the EA.
- We will have a live stream on the 31th so you can have an concrete idea of what the game looks like. We will also answer a lot of questions during this Stream and of course show gameplay.

We are also working on an article to give more details about the game prior to the start of the Early Access.

We will continue to share many info during the EA (Starting with a roadmap to share our vision with specific content to expect).

We have a tight schedule but we don't want to keep anyone in the dark. We want to be as transparent as possible and let you decide if you are interested in Train Life or not.
Originally posted by Nacon:
Originally posted by Sheldor/SchlauMarvi:
Respect? For what?
Absolutely nothing is known, 9 days before the release.

It is not known where the journey will go.
Nothing is known about the team
Nothing is known about which features are actually implemented.

Or the developers do one on DTG and leave the EA testers completely in the dark, so that in the end it doesn't mean if the game doesn't work out, because bankruptcy etc., you haven't promised anything.

So far I absolutely cannot imagine what should be done with this game. Well, you manage a railway company, and what about?
How many KM is it, how long is it from A - Z? What are the challenges? Dynamically or as with TSW2 / TS fixed scenarios that do not change.

And to get 15 € for the fact that you are not responsible because nothing is promised, well.
And as I said, only a week before it should be published ...

There are indeed a lot of questions to answer and we plan to answer them before and during the EA.
- We will have a live stream on the 31th so you can have an concrete idea of what the game looks like. We will also answer a lot of questions during this Stream and of course show gameplay.

We are also working on an article to give more details about the game prior to the start of the Early Access.

We will continue to share many info during the EA (Starting with a roadmap to share our vision with specific content to expect).

We have a tight schedule but we don't want to keep anyone in the dark. We want to be as transparent as possible and let you decide if you are interested in Train Life or not.


Hey

Will it be available to the nun in English at the EA or later.
Because the shop page only says English.

I hope you can say something about that.
Originally posted by TomTailor:
Originally posted by Nacon:

There are indeed a lot of questions to answer and we plan to answer them before and during the EA.
- We will have a live stream on the 31th so you can have an concrete idea of what the game looks like. We will also answer a lot of questions during this Stream and of course show gameplay.

We are also working on an article to give more details about the game prior to the start of the Early Access.

We will continue to share many info during the EA (Starting with a roadmap to share our vision with specific content to expect).

We have a tight schedule but we don't want to keep anyone in the dark. We want to be as transparent as possible and let you decide if you are interested in Train Life or not.


Hey

Will it be available to the nun in English at the EA or later.
Because the shop page only says English.

I hope you can say something about that.
---------------.
Tom in the epic sore stand englisch and germany
Is there or twill there be mod support?
Dont worry about some commends this game cost 15€ its all worth its some tripple a title cost 60-90€ and thats nothing worth. The Concept is awesome some new stuff. Ill wait so long for this. Sure its EA and need some polish but hey the function are still there.
Don't see the roadmap yet posted, even though I saw it on stream (and have it printscreened onto my phone). If a roadmap/Trello thread gets posted I'll ask that there also. I'm asking here because I want a clear answer, something I wasn't really able to get, or recall. In the stream I believe I obtained a "I don't really know" type of answer, followed by "if people are interested we shall add it", to which I say there are people who are interested. Train fans everywhere. Obviously people are interested.....

Q: Where is Slovakia? Update 2 or 3?

- Clarification:
Update 1:
Western Europe: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg, and London
(Not UK, but London, eh?)

Update2:
Poland & Czechia

Update 3:
Austria, Switzerland, Liechenstein

Update 4:
>Nothing<

Yet, no Slovakia. I don't care if get Bratislava only, just as long as we get a nice Euro Truck Sim 2 type of experience in this game. I'm now frustrated. I'm happy with what we have, what we're getting, just bummed out I can't make Bratislava my home base as I had done in ETS2. I can still camp around Vienna, sure. It's now going to be constantly nagging at me until something gives.

I saw someone asking about Italy, though I'll let someone else ask that question.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 40 comments
Per page: 1530 50