Train Life - A Railway Simulator

Train Life - A Railway Simulator

View Stats:
Roadmap before abandonment
I bought this game after it was abandoned. Not regretting it so far.
You might say this is a useless thought, but I had it anyway. I'm curious what the roadmap was before the devs abandoned the game. What would have been the next steps/expensions/DLC? Anyone knows?
Originally posted by ST78 UK:
Here friend, is their original Trello roadmap ...

https://trello.com/b/Qd8tnu03/train-life-early-access-roadmap

It's a shame they abandoned things, I wonder if there's a way to mod parts of the game, colour schemes etc ...
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
4 years to to late unfortunately
Last update was in December 2022
Nacon filed for insolvency (the French and German term for Chapter 11 bankruptcy that we call it in the US).

This is not permanent closure, but it gets creditors off their backs. It also makes it easier for the company to rebuild if they choose.
I was wondering how playable it is. I don't care if it doesn't have more content added in the future, if there is 5-10 hours of gameplay in this, i'm in.

Would you say it has 5-10 hours of gameplay without pulling my hair out because of bugs?

Thanks
Originally posted by Andrei:
I was wondering how playable it is. I don't care if it doesn't have more content added in the future, if there is 5-10 hours of gameplay in this, i'm in.

Would you say it has 5-10 hours of gameplay without pulling my hair out because of bugs?

Thanks
IMHO you get a fair shot of Content with the game as it is.

It is still a solid game, just frustrating that some minor Bugs aint getring fixed
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Here friend, is their original Trello roadmap ...

https://trello.com/b/Qd8tnu03/train-life-early-access-roadmap

It's a shame they abandoned things, I wonder if there's a way to mod parts of the game, colour schemes etc ...
Originally posted by Andrei:
I was wondering how playable it is. I don't care if it doesn't have more content added in the future, if there is 5-10 hours of gameplay in this, i'm in.

Would you say it has 5-10 hours of gameplay without pulling my hair out because of bugs?

Thanks
Oh yeah, definitely over 10 hours of playtime if you Train Sims.
Originally posted by ST78 UK:
Here friend, is their original Trello roadmap ...

https://trello.com/b/Qd8tnu03/train-life-early-access-roadmap

It's a shame they abandoned things, I wonder if there's a way to mod parts of the game, colour schemes etc ...
Oh wow, thanks!
Originally posted by TheFrommie86:
IMHO you get a fair shot of Content with the game as it is.


Originally posted by ohohrobinho:
Oh yeah, definitely over 10 hours of playtime if you Train Sims.

Thank you to both of you, I purchased this game yesterday and i've put a bit over 12 hours into it over the weekend. I am baffled by the bad steam reviews, i do not understand what is wrong with the game. I'm having a blast and have not encountered a single (serious or gamebreaking) bug yet. Two tutorials have been ... fussy, but once I started the game, it's been smooth sailing.

Thank you again for encouraging me to try it, it's great.
Originally posted by Andrei:
Originally posted by TheFrommie86:
IMHO you get a fair shot of Content with the game as it is.


Originally posted by ohohrobinho:
Oh yeah, definitely over 10 hours of playtime if you Train Sims.

Thank you to both of you, I purchased this game yesterday and i've put a bit over 12 hours into it over the weekend. I am baffled by the bad steam reviews, i do not understand what is wrong with the game. I'm having a blast and have not encountered a single (serious or gamebreaking) bug yet. Two tutorials have been ... fussy, but once I started the game, it's been smooth sailing.

Thank you again for encouraging me to try it, it's great.
The Issue is it's abandoned. Devs were pulled off with quite some annoying bugs left
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50