Neon White

Neon White

View Stats:
can you add me as friend?
I couldnt convince any of my friends to buy this game... maybe they arent freaks like me to enjoy it. haha. I would like to have some times to compare and compete on my "friends leaderboard tab" not only the global.

:p4g_love: will try to increase my personal bests from time to time.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 110 comments
relatable, so yeah
You can add me
You can add me too
Say less
get me in on this too gamers
Originally posted by HT.Hikari:
Originally posted by coisas estanhas:
I couldnt convince any of my friends to buy this game... maybe they arent freaks like me to enjoy it.

relatable
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2823154547

this was hard to reach. had replayed this level over 200 times lol.
Absolutely
need friends too pls <3
same here ! :neon_white: Lets go!
feel free to add me as well gamers
Anyone in this thread can add me
friend chain let's gooo
add me
< >
Showing 1-15 of 110 comments
Per page: 1530 50