Neon White

Neon White

View Stats:
Similar games
Hey, do u know any similar games to Neon White?

Neon White is absolutely one of the greatest games I've ever played - I fell in love with this amazing, original gameplay, also the idea for the universe was something unique.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Clustertruck, Verlet Swing :missing:
Originally posted by Orieus:
Clustertruck, Verlet Swing :missing:

SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell too
i've heard "I am your beast" is similar but i haven't played it
Originally posted by J bird:
i've heard "I am your beast" is similar but i haven't played it

I played the demo when it was available on Next Fest and it was very fun. This game has mamy positive reviews but I heard many opinions it's a short game that's why I'm waiting for the cheaper price
Similar games I have found are Ultrakill and KickBastard
Bloodthief. There are medals for times and leaderboards. The dev play tested throughout its development, as well as posted videos on Youtube, so I think there is a community that's into the game.

It's pretty different from Neon White though since there are some arena shooter type mechanics mixed throughout the levels, especially the later ones.
Originally posted by SSJ Rick ム:
Originally posted by J bird:
i've heard "I am your beast" is similar but i haven't played it
I played the demo when it was available on Next Fest and it was very fun. This game has mamy positive reviews but I heard many opinions it's a short game that's why I'm waiting for the cheaper price
Strong recommend here, Beast is absolutely fantastic
I'm here because I heard Neon White plays somewhat similar - here's hoping
Don't be too concerned about length, it's quite replayable
+ there are free DLC campaigns / levels up the wazoo
Armless Samurai is free. Cyberhook is great fun for a time trial game that proves a VR Spiderman game would be incredible.
i dont think any game is similar to neon white its just so unique and fun
UT99 Bunnytrack
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50