Neon White

Neon White

View Stats:
My leaderboard is empty. Anyone tryna add each other?
Just started actively playing a couple weeks ago tryna add some people so I can have more motivation to improve my times. :)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
You can add me. My times are pretty good though so it will take some work to be at the top.
Just completed mission 5 and I’m down for the challenge!
Hey! I've just started playing this game and also want to have some people on my friends list. Feel free to add me!
Know this is week old but I'd gladly add you guys here too and since I just got the game too.
Feel free to add ;)
heyyy, my times are not as great but u can still add me! :nw_raz:
added, have fun w the game vro :letsgoshopping:
Hey, add me as well. I'm trying to ace every medal currently :neon_white:
You can add me too
Old topic just wanna add my name to the adding list. I just started with this game
Feel free to add me as well :BlueHappy:
Just bought in Dec feel free to add me as well, trying to 100% the game
can add me if you want, my times are pretty good
u can add me if u want, im trying to improve my times too! :steamhappy:
Feel free to add me, I'm very bad at the game though :GDDemon:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50