Homura Hime

Homura Hime

View Stats:
Can't do ultimate moves in training room using xbox controller
The LS reset button and the LS+RS ultimate button conflict so it will reset the room. The controller layout cant be change. Dev please change the buttons for the training room
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
That's weird I also using dualsense, but it's completely normal to use the ultimate for me.
Originally posted by Da Real Endervip:
That's weird I also using dualsense, but it's completely normal to use the ultimate for me.
my bad im using xbox controller its supposed to be LS+RS. Ive edited the post
Originally posted by Zatky:
Originally posted by Da Real Endervip:
That's weird I also using dualsense, but it's completely normal to use the ultimate for me.
my bad im using xbox controller its supposed to be LS+RS. Ive edited the post
Ya definitely should recording your gameplay, since I both have Xbox and playstation controllers, both of them are pretty fine for me to do the ultimate in the firing range. Make sure to disable steam input, since the game doesn't support it or just checking your controller in general. https://medal.tv/games/homura-hime/clips/mKU0CQT3SxTqthzDN/spok?invite=cr-MSxpMEIsMTE1MjUzMzczLA
Originally posted by Da Real Endervip:
Originally posted by Zatky:
my bad im using xbox controller its supposed to be LS+RS. Ive edited the post
Ya definitely should recording your gameplay, since I both have Xbox and playstation controllers, both of them are pretty fine for me to do the ultimate in the firing range. Make sure to disable steam input, since the game doesn't support it or just checking your controller in general. https://medal.tv/games/homura-hime/clips/mKU0CQT3SxTqthzDN/spok?invite=cr-MSxpMEIsMTE1MjUzMzczLA
Sorry for not replying for a long time. The game keep crashing on chapter 4 so i cant finish it and record training room. I did force run on directx12 but it lag so bad and i cant continue play it until theres a fix. I play on rog xbox ally.
Originally posted by Zatky:
Originally posted by Da Real Endervip:
Ya definitely should recording your gameplay, since I both have Xbox and playstation controllers, both of them are pretty fine for me to do the ultimate in the firing range. Make sure to disable steam input, since the game doesn't support it or just checking your controller in general. https://medal.tv/games/homura-hime/clips/mKU0CQT3SxTqthzDN/spok?invite=cr-MSxpMEIsMTE1MjUzMzczLA
Sorry for not replying for a long time. The game keep crashing on chapter 4 so i cant finish it and record training room. I did force run on directx12 but it lag so bad and i cant continue play it until theres a fix. I play on rog xbox ally.

It makes sense now this game is just racist against any handheld device :ClareSpooked:. But on a serious note it's a common issue, lucky I don't have that problem they also acknowledge it. But it kinda sucks to be an indie game fan, since it will usually take longer to fix so either you'll play other games or just wait super long for them to finally fix it. Like there's a guy on the official Homura Hime discord server that has same issue, my guy has been stuck at the bus mission in chapter 4 for 2 months on PC.

Also I can't do the ultimate anymore in training room after the stability update, this game is just riddled with bugs :ShadowGenerations:. People have every right to complain but at the same time, crimson dusk is just a small dev team with no to little experience. It put me in a weird dilemma, but I loved the game so much I can't bring myself to hate it, after all Homura Hime alongside with Pragmata managed to make me cried in this year.
Originally posted by Da Real Endervip:
Originally posted by Zatky:
my bad im using xbox controller its supposed to be LS+RS. Ive edited the post
Ya definitely should recording your gameplay, since I both have Xbox and playstation controllers, both of them are pretty fine for me to do the ultimate in the firing range. Make sure to disable steam input, since the game doesn't support it or just checking your controller in general. https://medal.tv/games/homura-hime/clips/mKU0CQT3SxTqthzDN/spok?invite=cr-MSxpMEIsMTE1MjUzMzczLA
I have Steam Input enabled. Every game on Steam supports it. And I use a PS5 controller with zero issues.
Originally posted by Boogie Baggins:
Originally posted by Da Real Endervip:
Ya definitely should recording your gameplay, since I both have Xbox and playstation controllers, both of them are pretty fine for me to do the ultimate in the firing range. Make sure to disable steam input, since the game doesn't support it or just checking your controller in general. https://medal.tv/games/homura-hime/clips/mKU0CQT3SxTqthzDN/spok?invite=cr-MSxpMEIsMTE1MjUzMzczLA
I have Steam Input enabled. Every game on Steam supports it. And I use a PS5 controller with zero issues.
Except this game for some reason, but this was before the stability update.
Originally posted by Da Real Endervip:
Originally posted by Zatky:
my bad im using xbox controller its supposed to be LS+RS. Ive edited the post
Ya definitely should recording your gameplay, since I both have Xbox and playstation controllers, both of them are pretty fine for me to do the ultimate in the firing range. Make sure to disable steam input, since the game doesn't support it or just checking your controller in general. https://medal.tv/games/homura-hime/clips/mKU0CQT3SxTqthzDN/spok?invite=cr-MSxpMEIsMTE1MjUzMzczLA
Finally i able to finish the chapter by enduring all the lag. This is the issue that i talked about. https://youtu.be/9j83bof041o
Originally posted by Zatky:
Originally posted by Da Real Endervip:
Ya definitely should recording your gameplay, since I both have Xbox and playstation controllers, both of them are pretty fine for me to do the ultimate in the firing range. Make sure to disable steam input, since the game doesn't support it or just checking your controller in general. https://medal.tv/games/homura-hime/clips/mKU0CQT3SxTqthzDN/spok?invite=cr-MSxpMEIsMTE1MjUzMzczLA
Finally i able to finish the chapter by enduring all the lag. This is the issue that i talked about. https://youtu.be/9j83bof041o
Better pray the devs finishing the patch note 'cause this is helpless, now I can't even do the ultimate in the training room anymore after the stability update.
I guess your prayer is finally getting answered
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50