Homura Hime

Homura Hime

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
PLAYISM_CS  [developer]
13
1
Mar 13 @ 3:52am
About Steam Deck Compatibility
It is currently displayed as "Playable", but issues such as FPS drops may occur in some scenes.
We will continue to work on optimization, so please wait until full support is available.

We have worked on the game optimization. Please check it at your earliest convenience.
https://steamcommunity.com/games/1820000/announcements/detail/697646452743078134
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
Thanks for the update, looking forward to purchasing in the future.
The freezing / Lock up issue seems to be not exclusive to the steamdeck but is happening on other ArchLinux based Linux Distro's like CachyOS even on a Desktop as well.

Keep us updated If and when you fixed this! I will not buy the game again until I know that is not happening any longer.
I noticed most framedrope happen during fights and when enemies throw tons of bullets towards the player. in these moments my Graphicscard spikes to 100%.
RX 9060XT
I can't wait to play this on Steam Deck. This game is going to look so good on the OLED.
Same issues on Fedora with a decent rig. Hope to see the game more optimized for Linux so I buy it again in the future.
didn't refund, but waiting patiently to play stable 60fps without lags on SteamDeck

good luck with optimization!
Want play this game. Waiting steam deck optimization. Thanks
does this apply for the rog ally xbox x
Wine 11 should be rolling out to distros soon, hopefully that will help with performance a little.
I'm running Bazzite OS and I also have big FPS problems with my RX 9060XT
does it work on steam deck yet
No. Last updates was last March. The optimization still sucks
wtf it's almost been 2 months now and it still hasn't been updated to work well on the deck? glad i didn't buy it
Originally posted by Scott Pilgrim:
wtf it's almost been 2 months now and it still hasn't been updated to work well on the deck? glad i didn't buy it
I refunded it right before the 2 week mark because I was worried this was going to happen, but the logical side of my brain didn't think it would actually go unaddressed with a fix this long...
i am awaiting hard mode to play
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
Per page: 1530 50