RetroSpace

RetroSpace

View Stats:
Unable to Progress game bugged
I'm on the mission to get rid of the two machine brains, however the first brain is already destroyed but the objective will not complete and so I'm stuck and cannot progress.

I've tried smacking it with the wrench a ton, even tried hacking the back (which can be done repeatedly) but it will not count as "destroyed" no matter what I do.

I also can't load an earlier save before the objective bugged out bc this game doesn't allow you to go further back.

Can this be fixed, I really don't want to restart the entire freaking game...
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Originally posted by Wolfe:
I'm on the mission to get rid of the two machine brains, however the first brain is already destroyed but the objective will not complete and so I'm stuck and cannot progress.

I've tried smacking it with the wrench a ton, even tried hacking the back (which can be done repeatedly) but it will not count as "destroyed" no matter what I do.

I also can't load an earlier save before the objective bugged out bc this game doesn't allow you to go further back.

Can this be fixed, I really don't want to restart the entire freaking game...
Sorry to hear this, and thank you for reporting this! Try to fully exit the game and restart it, then load your save. If it is still bugged, please write an email to "info@thewildgentlemen", so we can help you with fixing your save file. (so you won't lose anything) Thanks!
same for me its been driving me insane, i thought i was doin something wrong xD
Originally posted by Bánk B. Varga:
Originally posted by Wolfe:
I'm on the mission to get rid of the two machine brains, however the first brain is already destroyed but the objective will not complete and so I'm stuck and cannot progress.

I've tried smacking it with the wrench a ton, even tried hacking the back (which can be done repeatedly) but it will not count as "destroyed" no matter what I do.

I also can't load an earlier save before the objective bugged out bc this game doesn't allow you to go further back.

Can this be fixed, I really don't want to restart the entire freaking game...
Sorry to hear this, and thank you for reporting this! Try to fully exit the game and restart it, then load your save. If it is still bugged, please write an email to "info@thewildgentlemen", so we can help you with fixing your save file. (so you won't lose anything) Thanks!

Would you be able to tell me where the saves are located? I sent an email but I thought it would be more helpful if I included my save. Thanks!
Originally posted by The Spooky Spudd:
same for me its been driving me insane, i thought i was doin something wrong xD

It's weird bc I remember the objective completing but then I loaded an earlier save and it just totally broke lol. Really disappointing bc I was getting into it finally.
Originally posted by Wolfe:
Originally posted by Bánk B. Varga:
Sorry to hear this, and thank you for reporting this! Try to fully exit the game and restart it, then load your save. If it is still bugged, please write an email to "info@thewildgentlemen", so we can help you with fixing your save file. (so you won't lose anything) Thanks!

Would you be able to tell me where the saves are located? I sent an email but I thought it would be more helpful if I included my save. Thanks!
The answer is in your mailbox, we managed to fix your savegame, every info you need is in the mail. Thanks for your cooperation, and sorry for the hassle!
Originally posted by The Spooky Spudd:
same for me its been driving me insane, i thought i was doin something wrong xD
If you can send us your save, we can fix it for you too!
Saves are located at:
YOUR_DRIVE:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\LocalLow\The Wild Gentlemen\Retrospace\Saves
Originally posted by Bánk B. Varga:
Originally posted by The Spooky Spudd:
same for me its been driving me insane, i thought i was doin something wrong xD
If you can send us your save, we can fix it for you too!
Saves are located at:
YOUR_DRIVE:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\LocalLow\The Wild Gentlemen\Retrospace\Saves
im unable to send u an email at this time it said ur email is under maintenance
Originally posted by The Spooky Spudd:
Originally posted by Bánk B. Varga:
If you can send us your save, we can fix it for you too!
Saves are located at:
YOUR_DRIVE:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\LocalLow\The Wild Gentlemen\Retrospace\Saves
im unable to send u an email at this time it said ur email is under maintenance
Please try either info@thewildgentlemen.com again, or bank@thewildgentlemen.com, that's my work mail. Thanks!
Originally posted by Bánk B. Varga:
Originally posted by The Spooky Spudd:
im unable to send u an email at this time it said ur email is under maintenance
Please try either info@thewildgentlemen.com again, or bank@thewildgentlemen.com, that's my work mail. Thanks!

ok i sent it to bank one
Originally posted by The Spooky Spudd:
Originally posted by Bánk B. Varga:
Please try either info@thewildgentlemen.com again, or bank@thewildgentlemen.com, that's my work mail. Thanks!

ok i sent it to bank one

just wondering if u got my email
Originally posted by The Spooky Spudd:
Originally posted by The Spooky Spudd:

ok i sent it to bank one

just wondering if u got my email
I think not. We already answered all the emails we got regarding progression. Either try to send another one to info@thewildgentlemen.com, or try bank@thewildgentlemen.com, that's my personal company mail. (best if you send the mail to both) As soon as I get the mail, I usually answer within 1-2 hours.
Ran into the same issue.
1) Destroyed 1st brain via hacking
2) Saved game
3) Destroyed 2nd brain via wrench (could see the objective complete)
4) Almost died to turret so I reloaded the game
5) Destroyed 2nd brain again - game no longer registers it
6) Reloaded earlier save from prior of taking the quest (without restarting the game itself)
7) Saved the game again and this save is now corrupted where i haven't taken the quest yet, but if I take it then one of the brains destruction does not register

It seems that once you flip destruction flag on one of the brains reloading doesn't reload its earlier state (unless you restart the game), but unfortunately it still saves the new state.
So if you destroy the brain, then reload to before destroying the brain and then save you now have a corrupted save and restart no longer helps.
Originally posted by Bánk B. Varga:
Originally posted by The Spooky Spudd:

just wondering if u got my email
I think not. We already answered all the emails we got regarding progression. Either try to send another one to info@thewildgentlemen.com, or try bank@thewildgentlemen.com, that's my personal company mail. (best if you send the mail to both) As soon as I get the mail, I usually answer within 1-2 hours.

all good i sent again - my email says i sent the first on october 5th lol
Originally posted by The Spooky Spudd:
Originally posted by Bánk B. Varga:
I think not. We already answered all the emails we got regarding progression. Either try to send another one to info@thewildgentlemen.com, or try bank@thewildgentlemen.com, that's my personal company mail. (best if you send the mail to both) As soon as I get the mail, I usually answer within 1-2 hours.

all good i sent again - my email says i sent the first on october 5th lol
I think I found it deep beneath a lot of spam. :) The answer was sent with the fixed saves!
Originally posted by Bánk B. Varga:
Originally posted by The Spooky Spudd:

all good i sent again - my email says i sent the first on october 5th lol
I think I found it deep beneath a lot of spam. :) The answer was sent with the fixed saves!

Thanks ! i was enjoying the game xD
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Per page: 1530 50