RetroSpace

RetroSpace

View Stats:
Super weapon
So i found all parts, gave it to Marko, he said he need some time and nothing happens, im already at final choice
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
how do you give it to him? I have all the parts but no option to give it to him
Originally posted by Andra:
So i found all parts, gave it to Marko, he said he need some time and nothing happens, im already at final choice
Weapon will spawn on a table near Marko
This happened on my first playthrough.

Currently on my second playthrough and am trying to get the gun as early as possible to see if anything changes. Preferably before the second timeline jump.
Originally posted by utilityguy:
This happened on my first playthrough.

Currently on my second playthrough and am trying to get the gun as early as possible to see if anything changes. Preferably before the second timeline jump.

Ah, I got all the parts, but it seems like I did it before the game unlocked the button I can click to tell marco I have all the parts.
Originally posted by utilityguy:
Originally posted by utilityguy:
This happened on my first playthrough.

Currently on my second playthrough and am trying to get the gun as early as possible to see if anything changes. Preferably before the second timeline jump.

Ah, I got all the parts, but it seems like I did it before the game unlocked the button I can click to tell marco I have all the parts.

So, the earliest I can click the button on marco to confirm that l have all the secret parts is just after Nebula tells me to go to the grand dome and make the timeline jump.

Even then, Marco never ends up calling me that he finished the weapon for the rest of the game. So this is the second time I wasn't able to get the secret weapon.
Originally posted by Intrusive Pattern:
how do you give it to him? I have all the parts but no option to give it to him
Have the same problem. I have all the parts on me. Speak with Marco and...nothing. There's no option to hand them over.

Originally posted by utilityguy:
Originally posted by utilityguy:
Ah, I got all the parts, but it seems like I did it before the game unlocked the button I can click to tell marco I have all the parts.

So, the earliest I can click the button on marco to confirm that l have all the secret parts is just after Nebula tells me to go to the grand dome and make the timeline jump.

This seems to be the trick. Very annoying because I deliberately avoided opening the door to the brain to meet Nebula in order to get the super weapon first just in case a scripted event forced me into the alternate timeline. So now I have to run all the way back as there doesn't seem to be a Haven portal in the Control Sector. So that's fun.
So now I have to run all the way back as there doesn't seem to be a Haven portal in the Control Sector

There is one. Check for vents inside the first big room just after the treadmil entrance, one of them will lead you to the janitor room with the portal.
So when are you actually able to get the weapon? I also handed the parts over before the time jump and now I am even pretty much at the last objective and it still doesn't appear on the table. Is it for some NG+ I don't know about?
Originally posted by Blockie:
So when are you actually able to get the weapon? I also handed the parts over before the time jump and now I am even pretty much at the last objective and it still doesn't appear on the table. Is it for some NG+ I don't know about?
I’m basically at the same part and stopped playing I’m waiting for an update to address this
I was concerned the same thing happened to me but the super weapon did show up. I proceeded to the mission just before the second time warp where Nebula instructs you to talk to everyone in the Janitor's Haven. I talked to a few of them but not all of them and didn't warp jump yet. I collected all 3 items for Marcus and when speaking to him, I had the option to tell him I found all items. He tells me he needs time to build it. I had saved and quit at this point (don't know if that makes a difference). When I returned to the game, I noticed that Marcus still did not have any new text relating to the weapon. I went to the Janitor's Haven warp door console and chose somewhere else, then walked through and back (I was operating on the assumption of going somewhere else equating to giving Marcus more time). Anyways, returning to the haven there was still no new Marcus dialogue. After looking around a bit, I did find the weapon though. If you are facing the workbench terminal, the weapon was behind the monitor and to the right on the corner of the table. It is easily missible because it looks very similar to a shotgun.
Hmm, thanks for the input. Seems to be broken for me then. I'm a bit beyond that point and there's still nothing appearing - no matter how often I try the dialogue, save/quit or travel to other locations.
Originally posted by Krоvososko:
Originally posted by Andra:
So i found all parts, gave it to Marko, he said he need some time and nothing happens, im already at final choice
Weapon will spawn on a table near Marko
when though? i went and beat the final(?) boss and it still hasn't spawned...
This can be a bug. It is really hard to track down because it just happens to a handful of players, while others can find it easily. We are investigating the thing, so stay tuned.

For the weapon to show up, you need to gather the parts, show them to Marco (there is a dialogue option: "I've got the parts"), and then, leave the Haven, and come back a bit later. If all these are true, and the weapon still doesn't show up, that's probably a bug.

But we already helped some players get the weapon they deserve, so if you are 100% positive that you did everything right, and still don't see the weapon on the workbench, drop us a mail at info@thewildgentlemen.com and we'll fix it for you. :)
Originally posted by Bánk B. Varga:
For the weapon to show up, you need to gather the parts, show them to Marco (there is a dialogue option: "I've got the parts"), and then, leave the Haven, and come back a bit later. If all these are true, and the weapon still doesn't show up, that's probably a bug.
pretty sure i did all this, i am hung up on the "come back a bit later" part as it's not exactly a precise metric. but i now went a defeated the bunny too and the weapon still hasn't spawned...
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50