RetroSpace

RetroSpace

View Stats:
Your game is too hard...
To put down. The station and its atmosphere really holds your attention. I usually have a harder time playing a game for long hours but this game really grasps it (my attention). It is literally that immersive for me.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
I kept having those "just a little more exploration" moments.
Originally posted by Matt K:
I kept having those "just a little more exploration" moments.
fr
It's one of those games easy to burn through in a few days.
Originally posted by Tree: Acolyte of Annoying Crow:
To put down. The station and its atmosphere really holds your attention. I usually have a harder time playing a game for long hours but this game really grasps it (my attention). It is literally that immersive for me.
You got us with the first half, not gonna lie. :D
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50