Kerbal Space Program

Kerbal Space Program

First-time user -- window size issue
I installed KSP, and when I run it (Windows 10 x64), it displays in a small window 8½″ wide by 5″ tall (including the title bar). The Maximize button is disabled, and the borders do not let me size the window.

How can I make it run full-screen, or better yet, size the window to a convienient yet still performant size?

Using an on-screen ruler, I see that the window is 1280×720 pixels. On a 4K screen, that is rather small physically!
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Well, have you tried changing it to fullscreen or borderless fullscreen in the options menu?

Or changing the resolution in the options menu?

Alt+Enter works for pretty much any windows program to toggle Fullscreen as well.
KSP is automatically set to windows but in settings you can change that
I found the setting in the Settings menu. That is quite unintuitive, especially when the standard maximize icon is present but disabled. How about we make all programs — the web browser, word processor, etc. — have a set of fixed window sizes in a settings dialog box, and just ditch the sizing borders that we've had since the early 80’s?
Originally posted by JDługosz:
I found the setting in the Settings menu. That is quite unintuitive

Settings in the settings? WHO KNEW?!
Is this the first game you've ever played?
Originally posted by Chibbity:
Originally posted by JDługosz:
I found the setting in the Settings menu. That is quite unintuitive

Settings in the settings? WHO KNEW?!


Originally posted by irysh:
Is this the first game you've ever played?

Almost all games that support windowed mode also support resizing said window using the normal OS features independent of the resolution settings. Maybe try using your ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ brains before trying to dunk on OP.
Originally posted by AnnieOnTheWWW:
Originally posted by Chibbity:

Settings in the settings? WHO KNEW?!


Originally posted by irysh:
Is this the first game you've ever played?

Almost all games that support windowed mode also support resizing said window using the normal OS features independent of the resolution settings. Maybe try using your ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ brains before trying to dunk on OP.
OOHHHH SICK BURN DUDE, I’m sure the guy 8 years ago is heartbroken and actually remembers posting that. Or maybe he’s dead, it has been 8 years and a global pandemic you know, maybe his son got his steam library and is going to be seeing this wondering what kind of a man his father was.

Seriously though don’t necro post.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50