Kerbal Space Program

Kerbal Space Program

Oct 29, 2016 @ 3:42pm
Destroy A Space Mission
This post is, as the name suggests, a 2 user mission that gets ruined by the 2nd user. Here's how it works: User 1 has a mission, it doesn't matter if he's doing it or not. User 2 ruins that mission.

Example:

User 1: I send a colony to Laythe.

User 2: You forgot the struts.

Here I start of.

I launch a Jool colonization ship, loaded with a Laythe Colony, of to the Jool System.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 8,250 comments
You set the staging on the upper stage decoupler to fire during liftoff.

I create an SSTO and send it to the Mun.
You've grossly miscalculated the fuel requirements and upon liftoff you find yourself unable to make Munar orbit.

I send a group of ships with parts to build a station in orbit of Dres.
You notice that all of the modular parts have the docking ports the wrong way around, on arrival to Dres. :3

I take three tourists on a sight-seeing flight across Kerbin in a passenger jet!
You forgot the snacks.

I launch a rescue plane to catch up to the sight-seeing flight and deliver emergency snacks.
You overshoot your hohmann transfer and wind up crashing into them.

I launch a 8 kerbal station headed for Duna.
you try to do a suicide burn and end up dead

you revert to launch and try again
I attempt to crash an E class asteroid into the space centre.
^^^ has no idea what to do...
Originally posted by Semaj:
I attempt to crash an E class asteroid into the space centre.
You miscalculated the trajectory and it crashes into the Mun.

I send 7 kerbals to Dres.
You forgot to check the staging, you decouple half of your rockets and activate your solid fuel rockets all on the launchpad. The launchpad is now gone.

I am going to save a rocket that is out of fuel using my spaceplane.
You placed the engines facing the wrong way, and you crash into mission control.

I let the Kerbonauts have a day off.
Your kerbals in space are now lonely for an extra day.

I build a giant mass of solid fuel rockets and activate them all at once.
While checking CoM in VAB, you removed all fuel from SRBs, and you forgot to put it back in.

I'm using aerobreaking to return from the Mun.
But you are too aggressive and burn up into the atmosphere.

I have send an ion probe to Moho.
Your probe is sucked into a black hole.

I order Jeb to orbit Jool.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 8,250 comments
Per page: 1530 50