Kerbal Space Program

Kerbal Space Program

First Duna landing after around 80 hours of gameplay
did first duna landing after around 80 hours, what is that good
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Yep that’s roughly a good time depending on what you were doing previously, mine is about 60 hours but I was only building rockets for the sole purpose of a Duna mission and didn’t mess with planes or anything like that.
depends, in my opition its terrible, i did my first duna landing after 5-10 hours in stock career mode when i was 14 years old
Originally posted by Clutchteam|Trevsoo⸸:
depends, in my opition its terrible, i did my first duna landing after 5-10 hours in stock career mode when i was 14 years old
Dude ...

Yes 80 hours is reasonable. It depends on your priorities and what sort or landing we are talking about. Did you plan a return trip or was it more of a hail Mary capture and one way trip? Either way it's not a race. There's plenty of science in the Kerbin system to keep you occupied for 100 hrs.
Congrats!
im curently at 40 hrs, havent even landed on the mun, but im having a blast
Originally posted by Hydrice:
did first duna landing after around 80 hours, what is that good
511 hours, haven't exited Kerbin's SOI, one minmus landing, three Mun landings. Go at the pace you want. Yeah, that's good.
Did this during career mode, so I went to the mun minmus and learned the game throughout my progression
Originally posted by Bubertoo:
im curently at 40 hrs, havent even landed on the mun, but im having a blast

I'm with you got about 900 hours or something and I have only been to a select few, granted I solely play on hard mode with 20% rewards for everything as I completely finished the tech tree in about 1 kerbal year never leaving kerbins influence because lab, so this round it will be harder to earn money and science, saying that I've got the lab again and plan to build a duna rocket with a lab, just need the funds as I'm down to less than 300k after a few misshaps
I'm at 600 hours and still haven't gotten around to a Duna landing.
I'm at 172 hours and I'm still building infrastructure around Kerbin. I've sucked all the science out of the Mun and Minmus. Duna is where I'm heading next but I have to set up my com net around Duna before I send probes or a kerbaled mission.
Made one Duna attempt in my 1074 hours of gameplay, unfortunately it was scrubbed when a game update made the save incompatible. Plans for a trip to Duna are in the works though.
Originally posted by El Rushbo:
Made one Duna attempt in my 1074 hours of gameplay, unfortunately it was scrubbed when a game update made the save incompatible. Plans for a trip to Duna are in the works though.
Duna is not that hard man.

Unless you’re like me and would rather build planes with BDA. But still 1074 hours?
Originally posted by blowupguy:
Originally posted by El Rushbo:
Made one Duna attempt in my 1074 hours of gameplay, unfortunately it was scrubbed when a game update made the save incompatible. Plans for a trip to Duna are in the works though.
Duna is not that hard man.

Unless you’re like me and would rather build planes with BDA. But still 1074 hours?
It's not the difficulty factor, it's just "do i want to do this"
Originally posted by Rockethead293:
Originally posted by blowupguy:
Duna is not that hard man.

Unless you’re like me and would rather build planes with BDA. But still 1074 hours?
It's not the difficulty factor, it's just "do i want to do this"
I guess, I mean I’ve still never gone to the fake planet Dres.
bro i tried to do it no tutorial took me till 200 hours :(
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50