Kerbal Space Program

Kerbal Space Program

whats the weirdest kerbal name you have seen?
i saw one named deurgal lol:Khappy:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
That is weird indeed. Most kerbals would capitalize the first letter of their name.
Originally posted by Bubertoo:
macfry lmao
congrats you have commented on the award post :D
Elon kerman (real kerbal name btw im not making this up) i think squad added it before he went full evil billionare though
a friend of mine had virus kerman(he ended in a fiery explosion) and i had longpole kerman which mysteriously disappeared and never returned
Originally posted by cheese:
Elon kerman (real kerbal name btw im not making this up) i think squad added it before he went full evil billionare though
:KOh: I think I will ram him right into Duna when I encounter him.
ive got one named "nedhat kerman"
Originally posted by Theobiscuit81:
ive got one named "nedhat kerman"
That's a good one. It's seems like the devs had a sense of humor over the Redhat debacle.
Once got “dog Kerman”…
I've been doing a lot of tourist missions to earn cash. I've gotten a Sheldun, a Howerd, and a Lenord. Been keeping my eyes open for other Big Bang Theory adjacent names.
New record: Billy-Bobburry Kerman
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Per page: 1530 50