Kerbal Space Program

Kerbal Space Program

Close one
I was on the way back to Kerbin. I set up my final maneuver to get back and I was 2 m/s delta V short. So I made another orbit and burned the remaining monopropellant in my tank to use the RCS thrusters.

Dropped just below 30 km when the liquid fuel in my main tank ran out.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3810703595
Splash down successful. Mission completed.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Originally posted by knighttemplar1960:
I was on the way back to Kerbin. I set up my final maneuver to get back and I was 2 m/s delta V short. So I made another orbit and burned the remaining monopropellant in my tank to use the RCS thrusters.

Dropped just below 30 km when the liquid fuel in my main tank ran out.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3810703595
Splash down successful. Mission completed.
You can always get out and push.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50