Kerbal Space Program

Kerbal Space Program

how does the Kolonization Mod work
can some one explain how to make rocket parts and all the other bits of this mod along with the mod that adds the WOLF transport pieces
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
You need extraplanetary launch pads or another building mod like sandcastle.
The whole process is pretty involved and requires a decent amount of steps, there are some guides out there, one of which being this one:
https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/topic/196934-mks-guide/

It is lengthy but it does explain things well if you take the time to sit down and read it.

The mod (or mods since you also want extraplanetary launchpads or something similar) is pretty complex but also rewarding when you take the time to learn it and experiment with it.
On the other hand, it is often seen as too complex by many people compared to what exists in the game, so it will depend on where you stand on the subject.
Originally posted by Fel:
The whole process is pretty involved and requires a decent amount of steps, there are some guides out there, one of which being this one:
https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/topic/196934-mks-guide/

It is lengthy but it does explain things well if you take the time to sit down and read it.

The mod (or mods since you also want extraplanetary launchpads or something similar) is pretty complex but also rewarding when you take the time to learn it and experiment with it.
On the other hand, it is often seen as too complex by many people compared to what exists in the game, so it will depend on where you stand on the subject.
It’s almost worse than facterio. I want to get around to it one day but I also want to stay in the easy realm of RP-1 where I don’t have to manage supply chains and huge bases.
ok thank you I update you when I build my first base, I want to colonize Hundun with this mod but I am going to start with duna
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50