Kerbal Space Program

Kerbal Space Program

WHATS A MUST HAVE MOD THAT EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE
IDK
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Kerbal engineer redux would be the only one I consider a must-have.
There are plenty of great and useful mods but this one focus entirely on giving you informations, especially useful in the VAB to figure out delta-v or thrust to weight ratio for each stage, based on where they are intended to be used.
No more guess-work when trying to make a Duna lander that needs to rejoin in orbit or overly powerful engines for a Minmus mission making it harder to do the burns properly.
Kerbal engineer redux, mech jeb, restock, volumetric clouds 3, eve, proxima’s better Dres, scatter, parallax…
Docking Camera.
Can't play without it now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTBGw4i9FS8
It's on CKAN
Originally posted by DEAD MEAT:
Docking Camera.
Can't play without it now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTBGw4i9FS8
It's on CKAN
Or nav ball docking aligner
Community Fixes
I use a realism overhaul mod which is a must have mod for me, but other than that, all my mods are cosmetic only.

Cosmetic mods are a must have. Search for a list.
Originally posted by SwampDragon:
I use a realism overhaul mod which is a must have mod for me, but other than that, all my mods are cosmetic only.

Cosmetic mods are a must have. Search for a list.
Op better not install realism overhaul on his first modded game. We can’t do that to someone.
Originally posted by blowupguy:
Op better not install realism overhaul on his first modded game. We can’t do that to someone.

Oh, I wholeheartedly agree. That's why I didn't mention it by name.

However, cosmetic mods are a 'must have' in my honest opinion. Call it KSP2 that KSP2 never was. It modernises the game.
Originally posted by SwampDragon:
Originally posted by blowupguy:
Op better not install realism overhaul on his first modded game. We can’t do that to someone.

Oh, I wholeheartedly agree. That's why I didn't mention it by name.

However, cosmetic mods are a 'must have' in my honest opinion. Call it KSP2 that KSP2 never was. It modernises the game.
I never really liked ksp 2s graphics, personally I prefer KSAs graphics.
KSA: I just can't. The kitten aesthetic doesn't work for me. Kerbals exist in a grey area between comedy and my suspension of disbelief. But kittens ...?

Also Dean Hall. Don't expect it to ever be finished.

I would list my beautifying mods for the OP, but it's personal taste. I don't use Volumetric Clouds so I am already a minority. There's a ton of videos on the subject.
In my honest opinion I think KSP1-modded looks better (and certainly runs better) than KSP2.
Originally posted by SwampDragon:
KSA: I just can't. The kitten aesthetic doesn't work for me. Kerbals exist in a grey area between comedy and my suspension of disbelief. But kittens ...?

Also Dean Hall. Don't expect it to ever be finished.

I would list my beautifying mods for the OP, but it's personal taste. I don't use Volumetric Clouds so I am already a minority. There's a ton of videos on the subject.
In my honest opinion I think KSP1-modded looks better (and certainly runs better) than KSP2.
Well that’s indisputable, ksp 2 never looked good to me. As for the whole kittens thing there are already mods to change them into kerbals. As for Dean Hall… yeah, I know, thankfully games linx and blackrack are also developers.
thanks guys i will try it no :)
restock and restock+ are two mods that work really good hand in hand:Khappy:
freeiva, restock, station parts expansion redux, everything near future, OPM, kerbal engineer redux, waterfall, volumetric clouds, parallax continued, scatterer, EVE, KSS2/cosmic serenity/far future tech if you want interstellar
Transfer Window Planner.

An additional hand-modded part, and an alteration to an existing part. Essentially, clone off a custom LF-only variant of the Jumbo64 in a text editor, and while you're at it, tweak the file for the main jumbo64 such that the wonderful orange version is the default skin rather than the black and white stripey nonsense.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Per page: 1530 50