Kerbal Space Program

Kerbal Space Program

any mods to fix this buggy game?
hello kerbals! someone know any good mods to make this game better? more playable?
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
What 'bugs' are preventing you from playing? What do you think needs fixing?
building a ship. When I want to attach some part, it don't want to attach like I want
You can attach pretty much anything to anything else in this game. You just have to learn the ropes a little. Not sure if there is a mod specifically for that...
Try attaching small girder parts to create new nodes. Switch between VAB and SPH to change symmetry. Use the move and rotate tools to put parts where you want them, even merge them together. Watch a build guide video maybe? Or just experiment. It's not buggy at all.

This game does have a vibrant modding community, though. Probably the best modding community that ever existed in any game. It's amazing what people have achieved. Check out CKAN.
There is indeed a "Community Fixes" mod.
how to get this mod?
Check out CKAN for all your mods.

Be sure that Community Fixes is what you're looking for, though.
Kerbal joint enhancement and editor tools extended, oh and community fixes.
I had a really rough time building a rover.... until I turned on advanced tweakables
and remembered that you can snap parts together and then rotate them in any direction with the rotate tool. Not stable? Click on the unstable parts and select auto strut.
thank you guys <3
i enjoy tweakscale
Originally posted by Ptaku2704:
building a ship. When I want to attach some part, it don't want to attach like I want
It can help to hold Alt while trying to attach a part, to force it to use only attach-nodes.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50