Kerbal Space Program

Kerbal Space Program

Modpacks
Hey guys, I want to install a modpack with ressources and crafting. I know, there are mods for that, but I would love it, if there was already a modpack or at least a list of mods, compatible and thought of

Thanks in advance
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
I know it is possible to make .ckan files that you can share, but I don't believe there is a place where people share theirs much.
I have seen a few here and there in the "ksp1 mods discussion" subforum of the official forums.

Youtubers/streamers tend to just list the mods they use instead, as far as I have seen, but perhaps some have it in the ckan file format as well.
Making your own is the fun part though…

The only mod that functions like this is RP1 express install.

For building focused I would say

Kerbal atomics
Near future/far future tech
USI colonization
Civilian population
Scan sat
Sandcastle or extraplanetary launch pads for the actual building
Whatever other parts mods, QoL, or visual mods you want.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50