Kerbal Space Program

Kerbal Space Program

RP-1
The last time i played RP-1 was when it was new 6 years ago, with my latest save dying due to me accidentally updating mods and breaking everything I was thinking it might be time to try again, but here’s the problem, I’m going to also build a new pc as soon as ram drops in price. Using all of the graphics mods, parts mods (that a sane person uses), and principa does the game lag a lot? My current PC, although 15 years old runs stock fine (stable 90 fps for most things that aren’t huge). Is it worth waiting for an upgrade or should I just go for it?
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
What makes you think RAM will drop in price any time soon?

Not sure what mods sane people use, but I say go for it.
Originally posted by SwampDragon:
What makes you think RAM will drop in price any time soon?

Not sure what mods sane people use, but I say go for it.
Ram is expected to drop when the AI bubble bursts and the next generation of ram comes out.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50