Kerbal Space Program

Kerbal Space Program

Whoever is doing this needs to stop.
For some bizarre reason, a ship that was recommended to me on the Steam Workshop was called the "Sh*tf**k 5000". I looked up "Sh*t" on the Steam Workshop out of curiosity and I got over 2000 results. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Before this I was not even aware there was a workshop with vessels lol.
I guess I did not miss out on much.

But why would you even load vessels from other people in the first place? Like, building this stuff is like 95% of the gamewith the remaining 5% being the actual execution of the mission, which is trivial if you did the first 95% well.

Oh well.
From what my poor google skills got me, it seems to originate from a youtuber called "martincitopants" making ridiculous crafts, then picked up by a lot of random people.
He did his videos many years ago, so it is likely that others picked it up and spread it as well.
Its been like that since workshop dropped lol
Welcome to the internet. If this frightens you, then you should check out Reddit and 4chan.
Are the ships any good?
Originally posted by Kartoffel:
Are the ships any good?
If you are asking about the "sh*tf*ck" ones, then no.
Some of them kind of fly but they are mostly meant to not fly properly, usually to break off and explode all over the place.

They are exactly the kind of stuff you would build in sandbox mode when you just attach either a lot of boosters or put things in angles that don't work as "fireworks".
Originally posted by Kartoffel:
Are the ships any good?
found a very good stock saturn 5 replica, other than that not really
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50