Far Cry® 3

Far Cry® 3

View Stats:
Achievements Are Not Working -Farcry3-
My achievements are showing up on the Ubisoft Connect interface, but on Steam it appears I haven't earned any. What's the solution?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
I got 100% without any kind of problem. Do you play from Steam and connected to Ubisoft or directly from the Ubisoft launcher?
When I tried to launch from Steam after using LAA and providing all exe admin permissions the game wasn't launching from the Steam but from Ubisoft Connect - farcry3_d3d11.exe

Then I removed all the admin permissions from all the three exe - farcry3_d3d11.exe, farcry3.exe & farcry3updater.exe and launched the game from Steam which synchronised my remaining 14 achievements to the steam. I also started a new game on a new save slot but do that before removing admin permission as the game crashes w/o those rights
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50