Far Cry® 3

Far Cry® 3

View Stats:
Game keeps crashing
At first I thought I fixed the issue by checking the file integrity and updating my graphic drivers but unfortunately since today I can't play for more than a few minutes and the game crashes. Does anybody have any other tips? I started playing last week and everything was okay, but then the update came and i feel like it messed up some stuff.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
ДА НАААААААААААААхУЙ ИДИТЕ БЛТЬ
yhep i think this game is not good for new pcs
Yeah, everything was fine yesterday—but today, the game crashes after just one minute of play :(
https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/large-address-aware.112556/

download thia file, choose a "farcry3_d3d11.exe" in steam directory, save it and launch the game
it worked for me
just in case do a game files backup tho
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50