Far Cry® 3

Far Cry® 3

View Stats:
How to disable extra launcher?
Casual gamer, new to Far Cry and wondering how I disable the extra launcher? I launch Steam, launch Far Cry, then I have to create an account with Ubisoft so I can play. Okay, I guess. Bu then every time I launch the game, that damn thing pops up and asks for my password.

I'm not sure what value it adds, so can I just turn the thing off?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
I searched the webs and AI, apparently it's not possible. Oh well. Gonna leave this up for the folks at Ubisoft.
Welcome to DRM hell
Originally posted by Pig0515:
Brutal 3 seconds

More like 30.

Considering no other game in my Steam library requires a second launcher and login, it's just annoying. Seems like a good game so far though.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50