Far Cry® 3

Far Cry® 3

View Stats:
Far Cry 3 Modern Warfare 2 Easter Egg
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but there was a massive easter egg (kinda hard to catch) but still a good easter egg. In the mission where you call Agent Willis to see if he can take you to the other island to kill Hoyt, he says "I thought you were leaving the island", to which you reply, "No, I'm staying here, you?" He answers you by saying, "Serious stuff is going down with Russia right now, I'm heading over there to link up with Taskforce 141 for an assignment. Much of the campaign single player in MW2 revolves around Taskforce 141 and they had multiple missions in the campaign where they were in Russia. Take from this what you want, but I think that the makers of Far Cry 3 were trying to reference one of the best CODs of all time.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Ah yes Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2, a true timeless classic, up there with Tiger Woods PGA Tour '11, Sonic and the Black Knight, and Mary Kate and Ashley's Crush Course

But you are correct

Also he looks almost identical to Sonny Crockett from Miami Vice
Originally posted by Richard Rooster:
Ah yes Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2, a true timeless classic, up there with Tiger Woods PGA Tour '11, Sonic and the Black Knight, and Mary Kate and Ashley's Crush Course

But you are correct

Also he looks almost identical to Sonny Crockett from Miami Vice
This is all true
I personally really enjoyed MW2.
LOL calling MW6 a classic... try CoD1, 2 and 4 were classic and everything else since then has been garbage.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jun 3, 2013 @ 3:16pm
Posts: 4