Far Cry® 3

Far Cry® 3

View Stats:
Shows "FarCry 3" loading but never loads
Hey folks,

I been looking around and can't find the same specific issue listed in any detail. I wanted to give FarCry 3 a shot as it has some achievements on steam. The issue is whenever I launch it from steam, ubisoft, or use "run as admin" on the executables in the Bin directory I only get the inital "FarCry 3" splash screen. Then it just sits there and hangs until I use the mouse and left click, then select "Wait" or "Close Program" due to it not responding.

It never basically gets to the full screen at all.

Is there some posts about this issue specifically I am missing or anyone who has encountered the same issue?

I don't have any issues with Ubisoft logins and I last played FarCry 3 with Ubisoft in 2012. So it's been a long time.

Ty for any info.